Hasbro Q&A 2010 Round 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-questions-transformers-2010-q-round-2-a.html

Didn't see the mods make one, and we usually have one to discuss the submitted questions (so the submission thread doesn't get overly complicated), so I decided to make one.

Is it just me, or are there still a lot of people ignoring the guidelines as to what kinds of questions Hasbro will and won't answer? Seems to still be a lot of "will we be getting ______ as a toy", "when will ______ be released", and "is it possible to get ______ as a toy in the near future" kinds of questions. Just seems like a waist of time to submit those kinds of questions when it's extremely unlikely they'll be chosen to be submitted to Hasbro, and even if they were, they wouldn't get answers beyond the "We can't comment on future plans at the present time" type of answer that those kinds of questions get.

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    well for the first time I submitted a question as until today I could not think of one that sounded intelligent rather than slathering fanboyish.

The odds of it be selected to send to Hasbro are low id think but I took a shot.