Hasbro Online Orders

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by voltron2008, Oct 5, 2006.

1. voltron2008

voltron2008 TFW2005 4 LIFE

Hey, I ordered ALT mirage and prime on the 9/27 and my order HAS NOT YET shipped, now Mirage was IN STOCK at that time, Now I see he is OUT OF STOCK, I am just wondering what they do over there in these situations, Has anyone ever had an issue like this before? What will Hasbro do? I called cust service and they said my order was "at the warehouse" and they didnt know what to say either, Ill keep you posted on this. But, if it was like my kids birthday or somethin' id be pissed! LOL then id tell that lil whiner to shut his trap! Thanks for any input on this........

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I can't saw that I've had a problem like that. The last one I've heard about was when Nemesis Prime was backordered. Since customer service can't tell you then the only thing I can think to do is just keep track of the order. Sorry I couldn't be anymore help.

3. voltron2008

aw man thats cool, ya I just keep watching my email (and my bank account lol) but no withdrawls, no emails, they put a pre auth on it then returned my funds, now just days go by and im like....."I shoulda paid for faster shipping" lolz. This blows. No "were sorry but...." emails or nuthin, just leave ya in limbo. Ill update soon as I hear somethin.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I've got the same problem... 5 Titaniums, in stock when I ordered... without telling me they changed it to backorder, so they basically sold me things they didn't actually have. No message telling me what happened... Last time this happened was Alt Nemesis Prime, which they didn't tell me anything for a month, and when they did tell me something, it was that I had to wait 2 more months... That place is run by retarded monkeys, isn't there law against falsly selling things you dont actually have yet? If they said it was a preorder, fine, but they said they had it.

5. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Same thing happened with my Battle Ravage and Rollbar. No change online, but I called their customer support last night and they said it was shipped out the day before yesterday. Here's hoping I see my package soon!

6. voltron2008

Thats great news Red, Wish I could have luck like that ha! Man, Prime...1 month, thats a long time to go with no word. Ya I guess alot of people are angry bout the whole Nemesis deal. Almost been 7 business days so far for me, I mean what are they waiting for, to make another run of the mold of Mirage???

7. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

It makes you wonder. Estimated ship date for my stuff was the 2nd, shipped on the 3rd, and no update on their website even today.

8. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmm I placed an order with HTS on 9/27 as well (from my hotel room at botcon :D ). I got alt mirage, prime, cyb Primus and GF Optimus. According to the status it says fully shipped, but when you click on the order number it lists all the items I ordered under "Items not shipped"

9. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

Sheesh, didn't the Nemesis Prime fiasco teach them anything? I guess not. Their 25% off and Free Shipping offer was tempting for me to break my boycott, but hearing all these problems means my boycott remains.

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeash... makes you wonder doesn't it? Well, the only thing that I've ordered was Classics Mirage... but if I see him in store before these bozos get around to shipping him out, you can bet I'll call their customer service and have them cancel the order.

Also, I second the fact that HTS is run by a bunch of retarded monkeys.

11. voltron2008

Oh man Im playin "Bug the CSR" today! I called em like 4 diff times to see what kind of excuse each different one has right, They all say different stuff, 1, my order is at the warehouse, 2 its been shipped, 3 call us tommorow to check on the status (she was a nice one lol) 4, Ive seen an order stay like this indefinately! lol! at least they answer the damn phone quick! No waiting there! whatever I said, 7 - 10 business days huh....right. Im gonna call em again at the end of the day! I love hasbro customer service!

12. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Yep same problems here...got the email saying order shipped, but when I check on my status its says items not shipped. Really is it so hard to get this shit done correctly?

13. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

The TFW2005 Wanted Ads are safer and more reliable tha HTS! (usually cheaper in the long run too...)

14. TJOmega

News Credits:
    A thousand online stores have this shit right, they only sell what they have and their system keeps your order status up to date, and when you get a shipment e-mail, you know it's been shipped... Since this is Hasbro's official shop you'd think for a second they might actually have the same capability.

I'm waiting for a reply from HTS on my order, but I'm probably going to start calling and bugging them

15. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Ah and this is why I do not order from them anymore. I ordered rollbar and ricochet from them in march or feburary and it took 7 DAYS for it to ship after i placed the order! F that LOL.

16. voltron2008

Now I call em up and I want to CANCEL my order right......YA RIGHT! the lady says she cant do it! she said, "sir, im sorry, but your order is in the warehouse now and we cannot cancel your order at this time" I was like.........whatever biatch! I was about to start saying words like "supervisor" and shit but said fck it. whatever man I got in with fall25 im not gonna bitch.

17. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Most of my orders with them have been the new 3 3/4" G.I. Joe figures since until recently they were online only and even though Toys R Us carries them there is not one near me. This is the second time I can think of that I ordered none exclusive Transformers. What really bugs me is not the backorders but that the conformation e-mails that say your order has shipped but in fact it is still waiting to be shipped. The promos they do are the main reason I shop there. I got the R.O.C.C and R.H.I.N.O. plus some other G.I. Joes cheap last year with the promos.

I just call customer service and was told that the stock for the 3" Titaniums Grimlock, Predaking, and Scorponok are coming in tomorrow. Looks like they weren't in stock when we ordered. Still for 25% off and free shipping why complain if they are a little late. As long as I get my stuff I have no problem with it, plus I'm waiting till Christmas to open the Classics and Titaniums anyway.

Look at it this way, it could be worse. Several of us ordered the Classic Megatron and Prime from ToysRUs.com and the orders were canceled, after it said our items were located in stock. Then again, until Hasbro ships our stuff we could run into the same problem with them. Hopefully not but I'll wait and see.

18. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I cancelled an order on Wednesday... I think I spoke to Kerry later that night... He said their server takes up to 48 hours to update cancellations/shipments.

19. TJOmega

News Credits:
    I guess if Predaking and Grimlock are only getting in tomorrow that might be what's making my status Backorder... Still isn't right to list them as in stock when they're only on the way.

20. Deathx360

News Credits:
    The funny thing is that my order with Grimlock, Predaking, and Scorponok says "Not Shipped" and it includes Mirage, which the person I talked to said was backordered until 11/15/06, the release date for the Classics and GF Vector Prime listed on the site. My order for GF Vector Prime and the other 5 Classics says "Backorder." As long as they ship I don't really care, although they better arrive before Christmas. The Christmas Tree needs something under it after all.