Hasbro MP Rodimus Prime Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kaiwera05, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Hey guys, not sure if I should post this on here or the feedback forum, but I picked up MP Rodimus Prime the other day and everything is fine with it except for one small but frustrating error: on his left arm, the pipes that are supposed to fold and peg into his legs for car mode do not fold properly and peg into place. Has anyone else encountered this problem or have a solution. I'd provide pics but I don't have a camera at the moment and I honestly don't see what's causing the problem with this... Hope it's a fixable error because I don't want to go out and exchange it for another one that is possibly not as good quality-wise.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Also, post number 666! :bay 

2. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

i didnt notice any thing wrong with mine and i havent heard of any others with a simular prob..

and ur post 666......NICE:ev: ....:ev: :ev: :ev: 

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    So if I understand correctly, they don't go all the way in when in car mode?

Maybe the chrome paint didn't dry completely and it's obstructing the movement of the joint, try wiggling it from side to side to see if it frees up any movement.

Otherwise, maybe you're not clipping the arm into the main car body tight enough so there's space for wiggling and the pipes can't fold properly?

4. Kaiwera05

Ebay:
    The joints with the rest of the arm are fine, I just took another look at it and the pipe's not folding against itself enough so I'm guessing there's something obstructing the movement of that joint. I'm not sure whether to take a file to it or what because it looks practically identical to the pipes on the other side, which fit perfectly fine...

5. Kaiwera05

Ebay:
    Bumpimus Prime!

6. sgx

sgx Active Member

sorry for bringing up and old thread but I just got my MP rodimus and I have the exact same problem, seems like the plastic on the mold of the pipe or the paint is obstructing it to fold.

7. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pics man, pics...

8. vladimir-pocket

vladimir-pocket Decepticon

News Credits:
    mine is the exact same way i cant stand it! they stick straight out in vehicle mode almost like theres still some mold flash on the joint but its chromed so i cant sand it down -.-

9. Kaiwera05

Ebay:
    Well I've dealt with the problem for some months, and I'm just gonna try sanding it down now. I don't think I'm gonna sell the MP Roddy anytime soon, so it shouldn't matter too much. I'll update with some pics tomorrow if I remember...