hasbro defect- dirge

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thielmj, Dec 30, 2010.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys wondering if this has been a wide spread issue or hasbros just slipped with mine. I got my Dirge finally today and when i got him open one of his legs bent the wrong way. When i got it apart and inspected the piece they put the entirely wrong thigh and knee assebly on him.
    I emailed hasbro and they said they would send me a return label, but they couldn't be sure that dirge would be the transformers i would get in return for sending mine in. I somehow feel like if i send him in i'm going to get a frickin mudflap or something back

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    you'll probably get a Tuner Mudflap or something in return...

Best bet is to return him to where you got him from, and get an exchange or your money back.

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Yeah, Hasbro's replacement stuff is almost never the same toy. You'd have better luck returning it and finding another Dirge. The last few waves of Generations (except for Blurr) have been shelfwarming at Target and TRU, so you could try there.

4. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks guys I actually got him from BBTS i'm amazed how quickly they got back to me and said they'ld exchange him so i'm glad i got him form there cause i haven't seen a dirge or blurr at all where I live, plent of pcc and generations megs, i was lucky enough that i got to a kmart shortly after tracks was released and got him, still need to find jazz though. The post was i guess kind of a warning in case its a running issue with the figure.