Hasbro Case Group Buy 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ShortCircuit, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Whats the wholesale on a Transformers Generations Deluxe Figures Wave ?? Case?

Can I get in, I need 1 x Thundercracker and 1 x Wheeljack.

This is a transformers board cmon, can I get in on some good prices too?

Someone has gotta be able to set somethin up?

Has anyone filled out a wholesale form for Entertainment Earth or get hooked up at the hasbro factory or what man jeez. Lets get some paypal folks together and save some cash man!

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's 2011....

3. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Oops, probly why I shouldnt be in charge heh.

4. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

can we get a windcharger group buy?

5. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

What does it take to order from Hasbro?

6. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Group buy for Windcharger will be harder since there's only 2 of 12 per case and the news is that HTS is canceling preorders.

The deluxe case, I dunno. Do we have anybody on this board who can directly buy from Hasbro? Where do the comic/toy store owners go to buy their stuff?

7. LogicalLuke

LogicalLuke Banned

Vomit and failure plus a good connection.

8. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    I know Dragonclaw has a comic store but I think he has to resort to hasbrotoyshop.com in order to get his figures in. I think you have to order an insane amount of figures before you can get wholesale prices from Hasbro.

9. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

A shop, a permit, a liscence, a company, money and an adress to sell the item.

10. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I PM'd you OP.

11. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Ya but, not trying to place one order, I would like to have access to good prices for future wave releases as well. Ive got a number at hasbro Im gonna call tommorow for inquiries regarding carrying retail product in your store. A longshot but Ill still call and ask nonetheless what the requirements are for a minimum order.

12. rcal7109

rcal7109 Maximal

What do u mean by good prices? You won't get figs for less than 12 at a very minimum. You can buy a case from BBTS, or other online retailers. Thats the closest you will get to getting a case from hasbro.

13. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    frankly, having posted a sales ad asking who needed a warpath, TC or kup or scourge or wheeljack out of a warpath case i ordered...and i was charging $16 for the regular tfs and $20 for warpath. basically retail price plus shipping of $8 for priority mail...

1/2 the folks that commited then decided to back out...or just never recontacted me after i sent payment info.

so if anyone wants to waste your time organizing a group buy...good luck with that.

mine first group organized buy turned into a one time experience i am not going to repeat...next time the case remains gets tossed onto ebay.

14. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

think about it for a sec, like some one already said, hasbro wholesale only deals with legit retailers with store/license/permits/funds and i imagine even then you'll need to order them by truck load of mixed toys/cases of not just transformers to qualify for wholesale. some one who owns a shop, even if it just a hobby, is still running a business that needs healthy profits to stay afloat.

the shop owner might give you some slight discounts if you purchased alot in one order or if you're a personal friend. other than that, no one's gonna give you the wholesale 'good price' because then there'd be no profit for the business. to get even slightest discounts you'll have to wait until retailers put the overstocks on sale or trying to get lucky on auction that ends in ungodly hours the snipers somehow missed. or start a retail business yourself.... not sure if the wholesale department would even speak with you unless you have your business licenses/permits upfront.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  15. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Why did you make Warpath more expensive than the others? They're all Generations deluxes?

16. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

probably because there's only 1 or 2 per case of 8, and warpath is hot item right now.

17. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Even if you are a direct business selling them like a hobby shop, or comic shop, from talking to a few owners, the prices arnt that great unless you are doing significant volume. The comic shop down priced waves like BBTS does (turds lower, high demand figs higher) and still ended up discontinuing to carry Transformers cause there was no money to be made. Not really comparing it completely to BBTS, because they do significant volume, but unless you are ordering cases upon cases, upon cases it is not gonna be practical.

18. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    because he goes for lots more than what i was asking...plus after shipping on that case my cost per figure was maybe $2 to $3 below the asking price...and the fact that warpath is harder to get/find.

19. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you want to do case buys, your best bet is to find someone with a POL ready to ship at BBTS. That way you save shipping. BBTSs full case prices tend to be very reasonable. I recently ordered a case to split with some fellow members at my cost. It didn't end up being much more than retail+shipping. Everyone paid ahead of time and it's been a pleasant experience. Honestly, you're just not going to do much better on a case than BBTS.

20. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i ordered a 2nd warpath case on preorder...but that is going directly into my store at this point...plus i had some damaged figures from the last case i got from BBTS that i have to send back.