Hasbro called their lawyers, the images are real.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Santoanderson, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Hey everybody,write me with your email addresses and I will sendd pics of all of
    the images I have of the movie so far,Corvette Concept Head and so forth,and will
    let yall have them.enjoy.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Presumably there's some big official magazine-press kit-whatever-official revelation in the works.

Which would be awfully spoiled if everything leaked before that.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea that would really ruin someone's big exclusive reveal if people could get it anywhere on the net for free.

Would be cool and exciting to have a big reveal instead of it just slipping out like the aliens thing in the Indie movie. Plus I'm sure what ever magzine gets be big reveal is going to sell a ton of issues as people who loved the movie buy them up to say what's going to be cool and people who hated the movie buy copies to have something to complain about.

4. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

Ya know, I guess this little action was Paramount/Hasbro just putting it's foot down. Honestly those images might as well have been silhouettes, due to such low quality. The concept art does not look like the absolute final, accurate representation of the Vette-bot. In fact the only real definitive recognizable artwork was the concept art for the Vette head, and that didn't seem definitive. (The Trax on the other hand looked a little further along) The Vette looked a lot like Bumblebee's and Ratchet's original concepts. (when Ratchet was still going to be red and white and not a Hummer, and Bumblebee's head looked less like a head and more like a toilet bowl.) So it's not like Hasbro is huffing and puffing because some website ruined their intricate plans. If anything Hasbro and Paramount caught a lucky break in that the first stuff to get leaked was tiny and obscured by a really big and really girly watermark, and now they control the flow of artwork more carefully.

5. decepticonjon

decepticonjon japness for balls

indeed.