Hasbro Buyers Catalogue info from UK Toy Fair

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TF@TM, Feb 8, 2008.

1. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Are the scout sized Activators, the new Fast Action Battlers? Other than the size, the description fits.

I'm still wondering about the possibility that the Deluxe Bulkhead from the other thread, it's in reality something from a subline, either Activators or Bumper-Bots. I think Animated's 'kiddified' style could confuse even the sharpest of fan into thinking a subline toy to be main line one.

I agree with you two.

That's my fear as well.

-airfox

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    There are 15 confirmed deluxes for the first year's line up, one of them could easily be Bulkhead. And these activators are smaller then deluxes and have electronic bits so I imagine they would be easy to tell apart.

3. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    in a way i was hoping that TF animated would have 1 character/1 toy although for varying budgets it might work out for the best. Hopefully the fab type figures will actually be nice. I think animated fans are now getting a bit impatient and ready for he toys. june's a real wait, the snows still here.

lets just say that the toys mentioned now arent going to see shelves until around christmas, probably, a killer.....

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As it is now, we know of 9 of the 15 Deluxes, so Bulkhead could easily be one of the other 6. Swoop is more than likeley to also be one of the remaining uknowns. There are also 3 Voyagers we don't know of either (we know 7 out of the 10 confirmed). It's amazing that we know of so many unique molds, and don't know of any repaints as of yet.

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    They'll probably do the repainting when the show is off the air, like how all of the movie repaints came out after the hype for the movie was done.

6. butz

butz slippery when wet

Shhhh! You're gonna jinx it! :p 

Anyways, I know the Universe Legends figures are old news, but I'm really, really hoping they'll be new molds (can't imagine why they wouldn't be, but I'll be pissed if they're more LoC or Movie Legends repaints... well, not pissed; I just won't want to buy them).

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally think it would be kinda funny if they made Legends versions of all the new molds we'll be getting in Universe. They could even please us fans and make a Legends Powerglide mostly red.

8. butz

butz slippery when wet

That would be awesome if they made them of all the larger Universe figures (and Classics 1.0, just for kicks); then they could make an Omega Supreme, and there would be all these Legends versions of everybody to cower before it! Ah, wishful thinking.

9. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure "activators" are the Animated version of Fast Action Battlers.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That would be awesome, though you are right, it is wishfull thinking. I don't want to get anybody's hopes up in saying this, but, Hasbro did mention that last year something about bases and larger TF's, though that's most likely something to do with Animated. Either way, an updated version of Omega Supreme would be awesome.

11. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think the Roll Out Op is a leader class toy. We've seen the CNN video that had the Leader Bulkhead and Megatron sitting next to the Roll Out OP and he was almost twice the size.

I'm liking the sound of the scout class toys. This will give us a good scale for the show with a Scout BB, Deluxe Prowl, Voyager OP, Leader Bulkhead, and hopefully a Voyager Ratchet. If we're stuck with the Deluxe Ratchet, I hope he's a big Deluxe.

I also hope that the new Universe Legends are new figures as well.

12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I wonder if the Roll out Prime will appeal to us collectors(yea yea before any apologist tells me its made for kids, DUH, I'm just wondering if it will appeal as much to me as the voyager one does).

13. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    good stuff

14. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Yay to the BUMPER BOTS.

I hope we see robot Heroes based on ANIMATED characters.

And Booooo I want Trailer prime. But The talking prime sounds cool.

15. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Wait, is there a possibility that there is a Leader Prime in addition to the Supreme Roll out Prime? Leader Prime could have a trailer, and things change all the time, so it is possible.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally don't think there is, but I could be wrong. I think the other one was just confusing the Roll-Out and Command Optimus Prime for a Leader figure. We'll hopefully be getting some more clear descriptions from people going to the US Toy Fair.