Hasbro $5.00 off coupon for Iron Man 2 and Star Wars

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by SNAKE EYES V2, Mar 14, 2010.

1. SNAKE EYES V2

SNAKE EYES V2 SNAKE EYES from the Tank

Here's some coupons from Hasbro for $5.00 off Iron Man 2 and Star Wars when you spend $20.00

Here's the link: Coupons

^The Iron Man 2 and Star Wars coupons are on page 3... I think you only have two more days left to print them.

2. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks!

For anyone wondering, I checked out coupons.com on the BBB site. They're accredited and have an A+ rating.

Be warned, though: the coupons will use a crap-ton of your color ink -- I didn't have the option of printing in black and white after clicking "print coupons". (Though if you set your printer to print in b&w beforehand, that should work.)

EDIT: The site let me print a second set, but they still printed in color, despite the fact that I had the preferences set to b&w. :-/

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  3. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Why couldn't you just post this in the Stars Wars and Iron Man threads? No need to make a whole new thread for two coupons.

4. SNAKE EYES V2

SNAKE EYES V2 SNAKE EYES from the Tank

No problem :) 

It's definitely safe I saw the website in a commercial from Hasbro... here's the link they gave: playsaver.com that gets you to the coupon link I posted... I just cut out all the B.S. and posted the direct link :D 

Sorry boss didn't mean to do it wrong by posting it in the Toyark forum for general toy discussion... by the way this isn't my first time at the rodeo :) 

^Check the SNAKE EYES link in my sig for further explanation.

5. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    That's all well and good, but personally I'm suspicious of their coupon printer software. Check out these two links:

A Closer Look at Coupons.com
    Coupons.com and TRUSTe: Lots of Talk, Too Little Action

Yes, those links are over 2 years old, but I've yet to see anything more recent that suggests that Coupons.com has addressed any of these issues. This pains me, as I'd love to save some money on the upcoming 6" Iron Man stuff, but I don't feel it's worth the risk.