Has there ever been Uk Transformers only?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I've been browzing ebay each day, and sometimes I find toys from tv series. Some characters you didn't even know were made into toys can only be purchased in the United Kingdom. (don't ask which tv series and which characters)

Has there ever been a Transformers figures from tv shows or movies that have been made into toys only for the UK?

It's just my thought of that's why there is no Deluxe Mirage.

-Because, just like the name Dino was called, requested by the company.
    -Hasbro has no right for making Ferraris.
    -Since it is called a Europian sports car, it is a UK exclusive. (maybe only sold in Italy)

2. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know there were a bunch of Actionmasters that were only released in the UK, and WFC Legends Class Starscream.

3. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    I've been browzing ebay each day, and sometimes I find toys from tv series. Some characters you didn't even know were made into toys can only be purchased in the United Kingdom. (don't ask which tv series and which characters)

Has there ever been a Transformers figures from tv shows or movies that have been made into toys only for the UK?

You'll probably find the U.S. is one of Ferrari's biggest markets.
    Mercedes too/

4. Superpredaking

Superpredaking Brave Reviewer

There are some well known european exclusives, such as the rescue force repaints of Leo Kaiser. Not sure about exclusive to UK though - probably find they just sold the majority of these toys in the UK so they come up on ebay uk more than anywhere else. Most UK collectors would point out the number of G1 figures we didn't get - which included some pretty major characters

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Overlord in European packaging.

6. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There have been a few that have only come out only in UK. But I dont think if they make a Dino, That it would be a UK exclusive since they rarely if ever happen now.

7. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Yeah, no, you've got this the wrong way round.

There are plenty of TFs that never made it to the UK. There are about three examples of toys / packaging variants that only came out here (listed above), but these were never declared exclusives (I think). The recent example is Windcharger coming out over here, almost by mistake, before it was announced that it may not come out in the US.

I very much doubt the UK would get a DOTM Dino / Mirage, and the US doesn't. It's a mainline toy at a major price point, with backing from a world-famous car company.

If there's lots on eBay right now, I guess lots of us are selling our TFs. Y'know, because we all lost our jobs.

8. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I think most things came out in other places in Europe or Australia (that were not out in America or Canada).

For example Sureshot & Archforce also came out in Canada in modest numbers.
    The Powermaster pull back cars & The Deployer repaints also came out in Australia though they were missing in some Global Markets.

I don't know if the Woolworths Exclusives came out in Europe as well anywhere. but Action Master Assortment 4 did come out in Greece.

I think Pyro & Clench almost count as UK exclusives as they were sold in Europe as under other names Spark & Colossus. or Ace Evader - known as Dreadwing & Smokescreen in America.

The Actionmaster elite were supposed to come out in the UK but what tiny release they did get was so small that the chances of seeing them in the wild was very small - probably if they did show up it was in Harrods and Hamlies - otherwise Hasbro UK sent a whole warehouse full of them to Germany - but they also did come out properly in Italy. seems a fair few of the things we did see under the European era was shared with Italy such as the Repaint Cyberjets.

It's vary hard to be definitive that any one toy only shipped in the UK and not anywhere else. But Overlord and some of the Actionmasters is a possibility.

We did get non combining Constructicons and some copper box stuff but you'd have to ask on other European places if they got any of that on the Continent or not.

Sometimes things were grey imported in bulk which happened with G1 Blaster for example but they were not really released by Hasbro so some of the UK items did come out in Europe too on clearance - which is where Germany go their Actionmaster Elite stock from.

I don't know if the Minicon Candy toys count like Brimstone count UK exclusives as slight repaints. - I think Starscream-99 might be right about the WFC legends Starscream - I don't know of it having come out in Europe anywhere at this time.

But some things like Ravage Infiltration did also come out in Asia a bit too.