Has the Movie Influenced You?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by EvaUnit13, Oct 20, 2007.

1. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

It has to me. I'm listening to The Strokes and the Mustang is my dream car. Has it to you?

2. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

It's finally made me respect 3D animation. Never EVER thought that would happen. But 3D is a-okay in my book now, as long as it's used in really cool ways like it was in the TF movie.

I also shamefully admit that although I loathe Chevy cars, the Camaro is a pretty nice looking ride.

I showed my Grandmother the movie this week and she smiled widely; she had the same make/model as classic Bumblebee, she even had a yellow one. "He looks just like my old car! But mine didn't have strips!" she exclaimed. I asked her "What was it from the 70s?" "Yeah! That's my old car!" she was so happy. Later on we were talking and she said how her husband/my grandfather had ended up selling the car. And I told her that he cars they used were ones from the 70s, they just gutted them and restored them and repainted them. And although very rare- her old car could have been in that movie. It made her so happy. It was cute seeing her like that. :) 

3. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

just to empty my wallet and finish my old fanfic from transfandom.

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

The Saleen should be your dream car since that is what Barricade is...The new Mustangs are pieces of shit. I know from experience.

On topic, the movie has made me reflect on what exactly makes a movie enjoyable for me.

5. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

I have an uncontrollable appetite for Ding Dongs.

6. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

When driving down the highway and I see a peter built tractor trailer I imagine the grill breaking apart and optimus transforming behind me.

7. ckbuddha

ckbuddha Well-Known Member

But do you let them roll around on the floor for added flavor?

I can't really say the movie has influenced me, but the nice thing is it has given my son and I something additional to talk about and share something we both enjoy. Every time he sees a vehicle from the movie on the road he has an automatic Pavlovian response to say the name of the TF character.

8. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    it influenced me to buy a bunch of toys.

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    QFT! Also, it restored my faith in CGI. Bravo good CGI-people, bravo.

10. moocow

moocow God.

The movie made me want to start collecting the toys!

11. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout In Existential Crisis Mode

News Credits:
    I've found myself becoming more detailed oriented when drawing Transformers, working in more mechanical details, and breaking the vehicle components into more pieces when creating new designs. Suffice it to say, the designs have influenced my TF drawing style.

12. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Oh good....I thought I was the only one!

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It has made me realize just how awful every TF tv show and fiction before it (sans BW, and parts of RID with Sky-byte in them) has been. The movie rocked my socks, hard, and I've never loved Transformers more since BW.

14. Hauken

Hauken Member

You too? :3

It's inspired me to empty my wallet on next to nothing but Transformers, I know that
    much.

15. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

the movie made me collect the toys, and respect the people who worked on it. I also think the new camaro is dope.

16. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I have seen the light and I know what truth is now. I am saved by Michael Bay and the Holy Spirit of Don Murphy has made me repent.

The movie has shown me what a true epic of masterful storytelling should be. This movie speaks to the core, nay to the soul, of everyone that has watched this movie. Nary an eye did not have have a tear when Jazz was killed.

I am behooven to spread the gospel of Hasbro so that others may also become converted and buy more TF toys, TF clothes, and other TF merchandise. It is upon us, my brethren, to spread the word and testify how we were saved.

This movie influenced me to give up my old life completely. I divorced my wife because she spread blasphemy that the movie did not have a plot!! She thought that I was crazy to spend $900 on the rare pink version of G1 Starscream. I even quit my job because they looked down upon me writing testimony on this board at work.

But it is worth it. Till all are one my brothers, till all are one...