Has season 3 changed your opinion about Animated?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Apr 11, 2009.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I decided to do this since Season 3 is half way over. Ever since the last season, I was iffy on how this season will turn out. So far, each episode hasn't disappointed me. They have changed my view on Animated. It went from overrrated to a real good show. Like many, I'll be missing it as well. Bring on the scond half, I say.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still like it as much as last two seasons aka alot, but now I can expect much bigger surprises that I thought it would have such as Blurr's death or Sari's upgrade.

The music got better too.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's even more....:bay  EPIC!!!!!

4. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

^this times :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay 

5. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

numerous episodes without Sari or human villains, and tons of bots kicking the skid plates out of other bots, this season rocks! I just wish it didn't have to end on such a high note, because it's just going to a major drag once it ends.

6. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Has it changed my opinion? No. It has confirmed it.

Rarely has Transformers reached this level of awesome.

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

This.

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Certainly hasn't changed my opinion, I love Animated just as much as I always have.

9. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this season has been pretty awesome...but this weeks episode wasn't that epic to me :(  it seemed such a short episode....

10. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I didn't get to see much of seasons 1 and 2, but I'm loving season 3. They pulled Transwarped off real well (sorry for possible bad grammer), and I love all the nods to fans like (Spoiler alert)

The appearance of the Maximals-in animal form at least- at the end of Rise of the Predacons.

11. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

if anything this season so far for me has been a step up. and i really enjoyed and am heavily addicted to seasons 1 and 2

12. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    This, yet again:thumbs2: 

13. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    i think that season 3 is showing how brutal the decepticons really are:popcorn  especially shockwave for that matter

14. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have always loved Animated, and I love this season as well, but it's for different reasons. The first two seasons were fairly light hearted and meant to have a laugh and have fun watching it. However, Season 3 took a much darker tone, just like G1's Season 3. However, I think that Animated has so far taken the more serious tones to a higher level than G1, almost as high as Beast Machines. This entire season is doing what Thrill of the Hunt, in that it is showing us that Animated has every right to be called one of the best Transformers series ever.

15. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I do appreciate the more serious tone. I also don't miss the human villains and lessening Sari's eps is just fine with me.

16. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I like it better than ever. :rock 

17. Vizer

Vizer Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I was always kind of so-so with Seasons 1 and 2, but 3 has been awesome. Only one episode (2/4 by however you want to count it) has been a let down. The human villains have mostly disappeared, Sari isn't in it nearly as much, and the stories themselves have taken a more serious turn. Also, I am loving how every other episode isn't Bumblebee or Bulkhead orientated.

If anything, the only minor nitpick is that I want some more Megatron action. Every episode with him fighting have always been among the best. I'm also slightly sad that we probably won't see an Ultra Magnus vs. Megatron fight. I was looking forward to seeing them duke it out eventually.

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Needs more character development for Sari. Where is she?

Needs more character development for the Dinobts.

Wasn't too happy how Bulkhead was portrayed. He's a smart bot. He just had his heart in the wrong place, but I think the story could have been better.

Aside from that, the other stories were fantastic. Sari learning her true origins, her upgrade as well as learning greater responsibility, Prowls past revealed and him becoming an even more powerful ninja, Ratchet's past revealed, his regaining of confidence as well as his relationship with Omega Supreme and Arcee. Bumblebees confrontation with Wasp. Wasp is now Waspinator and now looks powerful and interesting. He has a plan.

The coming of the Arial autobots. The relationship between Optimus, Sentinel and Elita. The development of Optimus' character. (You've got to admit, it took stength to say sorry to Sentinel. He was remorseful to Black Arachnia) Optimus is developing into a great leader. The sudden death of Blurr due to Shockwave.

The writers took risks in making these stories. And these stories have become remarkable.

19. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I'm liking Animated even more now because of Season 3. There's always stuff people would want different, and so would I, but for what the show is, I enjoy it alot, and Season 3 is slightly getting better imo.

20. brittap

brittap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Season one was so-so for me, season two got better, and so far season three is the best.