Has Season 3 Been Confirmed And When Does It Start?*SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Jul 1, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I posted this in another thread but, I think it's worthy of it's own thread. Does anyone know if season 3 is confirmed? If so when does the new season start?

*SPOILERS BELOW*

I can't wait to see how all of the plotlines get played out. Sumdac is back but, we find out Sari's secret.

Megatron is floating in space w/Starscreams head. Will they ever be back? The Autobots now know who the spy is.......what will be the spy's fate? What about wasp? Will bumblebee go looking for him now that he knows he was wrong?

Also, does anyone find it ironic that Starscream is now a disembodied head and that was the same position Megatron was in when the series first started? Will Starscream be searching for is body in season 3 the same way Megatron was?

Will Omega Supreme ever return? So many "loose ends" to look forward to!!

Please Oh Please tell me there's definitely going to be a season 3. Because "A Bridge too Close" Part 1 and 2 felt like they weren't sure if TF:A would be returning and made it a stand alone ending to the series just in case it wasn't coming back.

Also, use this thread to discuss the loose ends that will possibly be tied up in season 3.

2. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    Well as of now its still uncertian if there makeing it or not its "under construction.".Sorry, but thats all I've heard so far.

3. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They will probably confirm it soon, but I doubt it'll start until next year.

4. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Damn....so that means "A Bridge Too Close" could possibly be the last we see of TF: Animated. I sure hope not. I hope they know what they're doing and decide to do a season 3 because TF:A is the best series since G1.

Ending the series wouldn't make sense though. The toys are coming out just as the series is ending? That in itself doesn't seem right. Also, What was hasbro thinking? Why would they release the toys right as the show is going on hiatus/waiting a while for a new season?

5. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We will get it around Winter so that children want the toys for Christmas

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Season 3 was green lighted in like... May or something, but we know nothing about it other than the fact it's coming.

7. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Hopefully we get some more solid season 3 info at SDCC along with maybe some concept stuff at least the Jets and Perceptor from Botcon shown more freely.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yeah, I can even quote the statement:

"Season three has the green light and is in production..." Something like that. They kept it brief.

9. Don_East

Don_East Wants TFA Seeker Toys

Who said this and where?

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:

11. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

I could see Starscream getting a new body aka toy repaint with his G1 colors. Where he gets the body I don’t know. Also I’m guessing something or someone will pick up Megatron from space, It would be cool if it was astrotrain sent by shockwave to find him.

CH@OS!

12. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

13. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    I viewed the 2 part finale yesterday and nearly pooped my pants.

Please note, all comments below are done in my personal fantasy land where Unicorns run free and time machines exist for G1 collecting.
    Immediately I thought, Galvatron. It's time for Megatron to be reformatted along with Starscream. How? Unicron.

Where'd Blurr, Skywarp and Thundercracker go? Who's the chic seeker?! Why haven't they officially named the seeker clones?

(OT, I'd buy every single one of those if they were on a shelf. Unfortunately, Hasbro will NOT issue that many repaints, so you can really see Sunstorm & Ramjet shaping up to be Botcon 2009 exclusives)

Has it been like this all season or did I not notice till now ... is Bumblebee constantly wrong about everything? It really did show in the last 2 episodes.

I hope they develop Ironhide and Cliffjumper more too. That entire Autobot bootcamp episode is filled with potential.

The Omega Supreme character was built up so damn well. I've never rooted for a cartoon before, but I was gripping the edge of my seat during the entire Sari / Ratchet repair sequence.

When Ratchet displayed compassion for ship, you knew it was something special.

It'll be back. Sari is Megatron's daughter since all of Sundac's machines were casted from his cybernetics. This was hinted when there was no record of her birth mentioned a few episodes back. It also explains why the All-Spark ray (built by Swindle) had an effect on her body.

14. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

My guess is we'll see Season 3 first of next year. Maybe by Thanksgiving or Christmas, but I doubt it. It would be nice if it were much longer (like, at least 22 episodes), but 13 seems to be the norm these days for animated programming (in each season run).

I wouldn't honestly worry about CN canning "Animated" as quickly as the end of Season 3, either - it's got at least 5 seasons to it's name, I'd wager. If "Teen Titans" and "The Batman" can last that long, so can this. Even the equally new and kick-ass "Spectacular Spider-man" on the CW is being courted for 5 potential seasons/years (according to the creators), and it's only 13 episodes in - so there you go. 5 seasons is likely, IMO. Probably no more than that. Time will tell, though.

15. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    i thought both hasbro and CN both ixnayed the whole unicron and reformatting into galvatron bit before animated even started. and personally and kind of with back up dont think omega is dead if starscream can live thru what he went thru with one piece of the AS then omega can live thru what he went thru with umpteen pieces the autobots had.

16. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Good to hear that we're getting a season 3.

17. Gurahk

Gurahk Decepticon Lietenent

Transformers: Animated Season 3 will air this November! Stay tuned for more information!

18. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    For real?

19. psj333

psj333 Banned

Really? Is that true? Do you have proof for this, Gurahk?

20. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Maybe Rodmius Maximus apaired in 3 part episode.