Has Phantom Hourglass been found yet?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by MegaMoonMan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

News Credits:
    Yeah, I got the lure and about 10 Rusty Swordfish... someone on Gamefaqs said that he had caught a Neptoona in a regular fish shadow, but I've literally been on my game all day checking every shadow I see (about 20 regular and 5 or 6 swordfish shaped) and haven't come across a single Neptoona yet.

I haven't beaten the game yet, but I doubt that would be a requirement as it's only been a requirement a couple times (Oracle games and Minish Cap for one item). I have ALL the Big Plays in Battle mode (my friend and I basically played rigged games so we could both earn the golden ship parts), so that shouldn't be an issue for me.

I might take a break from all this fishing and focus on the Target Game and the hard version of Maze Island to get those two Heart Containers. I want full health before doing the last Temple of the Ocean King, and I think I have all the Gems I can find outside of that Temple (missing 2 of one and 1 each of the other two).

2. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

I also had all hearts except the Neptoona before I eventually got him. Not sure what to tell you more outside of what the Gamefaqs people say. I hope time of day isn't a factor like it is with armored Beedle's ship.

3. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, Phantom thread. Mods, please close as I can open a new thread, but I just got this today and it's freaking AWESOME! After reading through this thread, are there any other Zelda games coming out for the DS like this?

4. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Last I checked TFW doesn't have that snobbish "necroposting" rule. Much older threads frequently get dug up in toyark after all.

Anyway. There's no currently announced Zelda games at all. We usually only get one zelda per generation, sometimes two if you count ports, or four swords.

5. David

David Here for a good time, not a long time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I thought it kinda a un-written rule that if you must bring back a zombie thread it has to be for an actual reason and not just because

6. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

I found a list of the un-written rules:

Hope that helps.

To echo GigatronSama, Nintendo hasn't hinted at another Zelda title for the DS yet. They have said the Zelda team is busy, but my guess is they're working on the next console title.

As for PH, I did like it well enough but it's certainly one of my least favorite Zelda games. The controls also weren't my cup of tea for a Zelda game. As far as portable Zelda's go, I like PH better then Minish Cap, but less then Link's Awakening and the Oracles.