Customs: Has anyone spotted these accessories before?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by BrokenSVT, Mar 9, 2008.

1. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I've been checking these out at the local Wal Mart for some time. Today I finally bit the bullet and picked them up. They have great molded-in detail, only lacking some creative paint apps to make them truly stand out. The scale is great for Leader class TF's, maybe some Supremes and Voyagers as well. The following are 3 of the 4 guns in the package, the fourth I wasn't as excited about.

[​IMG]

THIS one, I intend to mod a bit then detail paint, followed by placing it in the hand of my gigantic Devastator kitbash:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the original Devy gun that I wish to emulate:

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think!

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are pretty nice what are they called, price?

3. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

My apologies, I was having so much fun toying with the guns that I left out pertinent info. They are made by these guys:

http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/1_6_scale.html

Unfortunately, their website isn't very current, so doesn't show the package of rifles/shotgun that I picked up today. They were 7.88 at Wal Mart. I am quite impressed, being a gun guy myself, in the detail for a smallish scale. The bolts "rack" on all of the guns, albeit sloppily; the magazines are removable; they all feature drilled bores, giving the impression that they are more real(versus a flat barrel end); the sniper rifle has a flip-up scope cover and a removable picatinny handle; the heavy machine gun featured above has a fold-up bipod. They all have slings, which I'll be removing for TF use.

Overall, great stuff for the price.

QUICK EDIT: To put things in size perspective, the featured heavy machine gun is approximately 5 1/4" long, buttstock to muzzle end.