Has anyone seen this ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by IACON, May 30, 2006.

1. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I don't think I'll be signing that. Whoever wrote that up doesn't have their facts (or rumors, for that matter) straight.

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    That's been posted here I don't know how many times. Online petitions are totally pointless. They have no power.

I think we need a rule against posting online petitions. Maybe people will stop, but I doubt it.

4. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

If I knew that it was posted before, I wouldn't start a new thread.

5. Raz

Raz Flamethrower TFW2005 Supporter

I say we start a petition to stop petitions.

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Now that I would sign.

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Oh god yes!

8. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

This particular petition was started by Black Lion of DM.net.And has been(for lack of a better word)whored out on some of the other TF boards.

But yeah,I don't know where he got half that info from. Because some of those concerns aren't even based on rumors.But on personal rantings of a "geewunner" fanboy

I swear some people just want to hate the movie so much.That now the hate's being based on unsubstantiated rumors

If I may comment on his points of concerns

Don Murphy stated that Soundwave would be mentioned in name only.So this is a USELESS point of concern

When has it been stated that Megs WOULDN'T have an alt mode.According to early drafts of the script he's a jet.So this is ANOTHER pointless concern

Talk about :horse:  :rolleyes2  They know THEY KNOW. Certain contingents of the fandom should just drop it already.Constantly dredging up the same topic is BEYOND annoying

Has it been stated he wouldn't? Besides the fandom should be used to Optimus not having a face plate.He didn't have one in BW,BM,RID*Counting his Super mode and presently in Cybertron

Since the latest rumors state that Bay DISAGREED with Prime not being red,white and blue.This is possibly just the paranoia of the petition starter rather then OUTRIGHT fact

No comment as only 3 people including Bay know the names.So no use in complaing as a preemptive strike

This could be played SO many different ways.Like he could start off talking normally.But get his synthazsizer damaged defending Sam

And in terms of the camero,as Classics BB shows.He doesn't have to be a VW to be accepted by the fandom

The only instance of the "Energon Cube" reference,was in early drafts of the script.And since Bay isn't going to share "certain" contents of his HD with the fandom.Let's just wait and see.

I swear almost ALL these petitions based on some sort of sci-fi/anime,have such a fanboyish quality.

Just another useless petition to be ignored

9. Nitroquake

Nitroquake Well-Known Member

*to tired to read all posts* 1 thing I learn over the many years on the net is that no matter how many signatures will be on the petition it will be ignored.

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    hey. it worked for SW's non-SE OT release.

exit, stage right, quick even. que giant roll eyes.

11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the sad part about the whole thing is that the petition has about 130 signatures.

And what's worse is that I actually read all of them and found the fanboy ranting to be... psychotic... only one that wasn't was number 130 who wrote this:

It would be nice if the author of this petition had his facts straight to begin with. All this comes off as is the ranting of a G1 Fanboy. He doesn't even have the rumors correct. It is well Known from early drafts of the script that Soundwave is mentioned in name only. Megetron is some kind of jet,(hellloooo alt mode) and the true names are only known to a handfull of people. Almost ALL his points are in fact pointless. As far as Cullen and Welker go, THEY KNOW! Let it rest for Primus sake!

Sounds like someone here signed it. :lol 

12. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm I wonder which board member here has JD in his name? :lol