Has anyone received their Nemesis Primes from Bill's Toys and Games?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IOIIOOO, Jul 21, 2006.

1. IOIIOOO

IOIIOOO Botographer to the Stars

2. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    I never received mine, but Bill and I have emailed back and forth several times. He has tracking numbers and insurance on the items, so if something happens I am sure we will get our money back.

3. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that these weren't to be sold before SDCC.

He may well have not even gotten his figures until this past weekend.

Give the guy time to wrap up the con and get the stuff mailed before complaining

4. williswrath

williswrath Member

What is the going rate for Nemesis Prime? im in canada so i dont expect to see it on shelves here for some time. i thinking about getting it off ebay. i dont have a credit card so i need to use paypal, and ebay is one of the only spots for TFs that i know of that takes paypal.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Nemesis will never be on shelves. It was/is an SDCC exclusive. Expect to pay roughly $50-60 each for it.

6. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    They had them in stock. In my emails to Bill he told me they came in just before July 4th and shipped out right after. The DC he gave me says me prime has been sitting at the Shrevport LA post office for two weeks.

Jeremy

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Huh? That's odd. Call the post office. (you prob already did)
    Sounds like something customs would do but not sure if your mail goes through them or not.

You guys will get your orders , Bill would'nt do you like that. If there's any delays he's probably banging his head over it as well.

8. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The same thing happened to me when I ordered my Superlink Bruticus and it never came. It means he didnt ship it. Bills a nice guy but to disorganized for my taste

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    It took me a while to get some items I ordered from him as well. The story I got was that they were shipped but the PO kept losing them.

I didn't even consider ordering a NP from him when I saw the price he was asking. It was way too much. IIRC, it was like $70 or something.

10. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I'm still waiting on a couple cybertron items I ordered from Bill's in April, so best of luck to you.

11. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

All our Nemesis Primes shipped out right after the 4th of July weekend via USPS Priority Mail and Insurance. We were told by a couple of customers that they received theirs, but the boxes were wet and the toys were fine, so we have been going back and checking every one and following up with USPS whether a customer has contacted us or not, especially after what happened with HTS this past week, we want to make sure all our customers get them.

Nightsword - email me and we will look into it for you, as you should have gotten any order from that long ago already

When you consider that I did not even get them at the cost of buying them at SDCC or HTS, and then shipping from HK to me, the price of $64.99 before coupon was not that high, especially since most HK sellers are selling them on Ebay for $30 cost and $30 shipping

12. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Email sent, and I should have made it clear that I was refering to USPS and not Bill.

13. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I have nothing good to say about Bill's Toys.

If I were to ever order from an online store, it'd be BBTS for the WIN.

14. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It was 64.99, but he also had a spring clearance sale going on, so if you entered that coupon it was like $55 each, comprable to current ebay prices.

Mine came on Jul 13th,

[​IMG]

Still haven't opened them yet.

Bill leaves his aim on 24/7 if you need to drop him a line.

Now I ordered other stuff with them, that were shipped seperately, which I am still waiting to arrive. But at least the precious and Rare N. Primes arrived safe and sound.

15. BillsToys83

Jux, and Insane Galvatron - You know, I am man enough to admit that the situations you are referring to were my fault for not staying on top of things, and I am sorry. I do not pass the buck, and even when something outside of my control occurs, I will still try and fix it, but ultimately the buck does stop with me, and one way or another, I would like to this I make good on any situation

16. Stevejr

Stevejr Air commander TFW2005 Supporter

I ordered a Marvel Legends Juggernaut and Cable from there shortly after Katrina.....suffice to say i'm assuming there down there helping rebuild cause they never showed up at my doorstep.

17. BillsToys83

Stevejr, as I have ID your order based on time and items, please e-mail us and we will try to resolve this for you. Being more than 6 months, there is not even a valid tracking number on file anymore with me or USPS at this point

Once again, I implore people that if you have an issue with us, contact US, do not post it on a forum and hope it will be addressed. I do not like using any forum as a method of communication, as that is not fair to you, me, or the forum in question. I do not get time to hang out at forums anymore and just happen to have time this weekend to keep up on SDCC news. I provide a very easy e-mail address bill@billstoysandgames.com and even an AOL IM: BillsToys83. It is not like I am a hard person to get a hold of

18. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Bill and I have had our unresolved issues in the past but I will not go into that, however he's right if you have an issue with him take it up with him directly not in a thread.

19. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yea Bill's a nice guy.

Even after an angry drunken rant from me in an e-mail, he was still courteous in his reply.

Still to get things resolved fully though, but that’s my fault now, as I’ve been pre-occupied with getting my girlfriend’s house sold.

Phill

20. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I wasn't airing any dirty laundry. You worked everything out on my issues, so I can't complain. I was just merely stating why I didn't order NP from you. I'm sure the price was fair considering all the factors of you getting them. It was just more than I was/am willing to pay for said item. I want NP, but not bad enough to pay over $50 for him.