Has anyone received that replacement head for their MakeToys Battle Tanker set?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Vakamadisk, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Vakamadisk

Vakamadisk Well-Known Member

Ever since I heard about the "appendix kit" for Battle Tanker, I was wondering how the stores would distribute those to anyone who purchased a Battle Tanker. Later people have revealed that their parcels have the appendix kit included with the set.

I was one of the ones who received TFsource's early shipments of the set, so I have enjoyed the upgrade before news of the replacement heads surfaced. Mine has no issues, but I am curious about acquiring this new appendix kit--especially after reports of the first head breaking later.

I've already sent an email to TFsource about this, and they responded by placing me on a list of people who will receive the new head. Their email notified me that they wish to ship the heads with new orders already poised to ship, but they will mediate as necessary. It's been 3 weeks since then, and I'm wondering if anyone has managed to receive this appendix kit separately.

Thanks.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I ordered my set just before Christmas, when it arrived it had the replacement head with it.

Unfortunately I have no clue how they will get the head out to those who already have BT.

3. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Got my free replacement head in the mail last week from Upgrade Commander.

4. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    yes, I ordered from upgrade commander and got the head a few weeks back.

5. cheapdate

cheapdate Banned

I'm in the same boat with TFSource, but they did not mention the trying to ship it with another order bit and seeing as I don't expect to buy anything from them in the foreseeable future, I hope this isn't what the hold-up is.

6. Vakamadisk

Vakamadisk Well-Known Member

When they said "mediate as necessary," I hope that meant that they will ship the new heads by themselves, even if we don't have orders placed for anything else. Perhaps they're waiting for a new shipment of heads to arrive after shipping the existing ones with their latest shipment of Battle Tankers.