Has Anyone Purchased Any Prime: RID Figures From TRU Online Lately?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Reaper Cloud, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    From February 26th, to today, March 3rd, TRU had a sale on the Deluxe Transformer figures. The sale was a buy 2 get 1 free event. It had some older figures, but all of the Prime: RID figures were also included in this sale. So that means Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Soundwave, Arcee, and Ratchet were a possibility.

Problem is, that they were NEVER available online! Only Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were in stock. I did see Wheeljack show up as available for a few hours, but then he was out of stock. Mind you, I didn't babysit the site during the whole week, but I tried to check the figures several times during the day.

So basically, what I'm curious to know is if anyone played an online order with TRU and was able to get the harder figures (Soundwave, Arcee, Ratchet, and Wheeljack)? I just think that it was stupid of TRU to even include the Prime: RID figures in this sale, since 2/3 of their figures from this series wasn't even available.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It is what it is. I don't mind the TFP Deluxes being included in the sale because I'm sure some people somewhere found them in-store and were able to take advantage.