Has anyone ordered from Ehobby before?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JazzMeister, Apr 13, 2007.

1. JazzMeister

JazzMeister Too school for cool

Has anyone ordered direct from Ehobby before?

I'm keen to preorder the BT-18 clear Mirage, but even with the page translated, the text on the checkout page is still in Japanese, so I'm unable to find out if they (A) ship to the UK, (B) what the cost would be and (C) which buttons I'm meant to use to complete checkout.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I know many have. There's a thread about this very thing somewhere. Maybe try searching for "e-hobby" or go the News forum and find the Clear Mirage thread. I think it was in there. Good luck!

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I have ordered from eHobby before, usually just send them an email detailing the item you are interested in and ask if they ship to your country (United states for me), the next day or so you will get an email back with ordering instructions. However some items are Japan only, meaning that they will only ship to Japan address's, such is the case with the recent BT Black Convoy (if I'm not mistaken). I am starting to belive that may be the case with the Clear Mirage also, I sent them an email inquireing as to how to reserve it from the US the day the news was posted on the boards and still have not recieved any response from them. No sweat though I just pre-ordered from Big Bad Toy Store instead (fuck it, right?).

4. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I sent them a mail about BT18 the day it was announced. So far it's gone unanswered.

5. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, two emails sent with no response over the last few weeks. I just gave up yesterday and sent a friend in Japan a request to figure it out for me and then send me a bill.

6. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    fantofan are taking orders for it as well BTW - $60 before shipping.

7. JazzMeister

JazzMeister Too school for cool

Thanks for the info!

8. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fantofan has a good deal on Skywarp are they a good site to order from or should I just order from a US website? http://www.fantofan.jp/earlybirdsp.htm
    $76 is a lot cheaper than $99 even if I have to ship to the U.S.

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the person who took their english orders is gone now, so you're pretty much screwed.

10. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That sucks! So who should I purchase through Digital Toys, TFsource or BBTS? Hmmmmm

11. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Hmm...I wasn't going to order MP Skywarp, but at the price FantoFan currently has I am seriously tempted. I have never ordered from them before though. How does it work?

12. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I got the Insection set from them a few year ago. The ones in the Pre-G1 colors that came with the energon cubes. The order was really smooth.

13. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I also have never ordered from them I got a reply today Skywarp is 74 before shipping I thought I could save a few bucks if I ordered from them.
    Well shipping is 33 for low priority shipping and 42 for high priority shipping I think I will just order it from TFsource instead. The cost is about the same and shipping will be quicker once he receives it. As far as I know the process is done totally through e-mail and you can pay with a paypal account.