has anyone noticed this on buster prime???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by amir_anti_yosi, Oct 22, 2009.

1. amir_anti_yosi

amir_anti_yosi Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm one fellow here in the philippines considering buying a buster prime (a preorder actually) for $88, (regular prime here cost $66 if im not mistaken) thats it, no more shipping. I got a few more days to decide so when you drop by in this thread maybe you could tell me your opinion on this.

as I was looking at the virtual view of buster prime I noticed the flames on the right upper arm armor/panel's flames are upside down??? go ahead and look ^^, I thought the flames were like that so the flames were symmetrical in truck mode but the panel becoomes the left window door and the flames are facing the wrong way.

anybody noticed this? I dont wanna spend money on a prime that has flames facing the wrong way.

2. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

That might be just the pictures.

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's been brought up. The promo shots from a few months ago showed the flames in the correct direction, but because we've only seen a few photos, we don't know which we should expect to see in November.

4. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Wait till we get a MIB shot or a review, maybe that will clear it up.