Has anyone here ever dealt with toy monkey?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by .SentinelPrime Is Dead., Jun 24, 2006.

1. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

Ive won an auction from toy-monkey. So has anyone ever dealt with him? I sent him an email asking him if and when he was going to send me my item back on the 2st . he sent me a response of. " Its been 24 hours since youve paid for the item, OF COURSE I havent sent the item yet".

2. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

this toy- monkey guy is a real piece of work. alright, I sent him a second email friday. and I got a response this morning. "I do not ship every day and that is not something you should expect on eBay. Your item will go out next week."

Are you kidding me? I mean yes, I dont expect the item to ship the day of or even the day after, but come on. I paid for the item on the 21. He has and lets count the days. thrusday friday saturday. Ive ordered from a few people now. and usually it takes them about 2 days to ship somthing out. I dont know what it is thats bothering me about this guy. I think its just the overly rude responses. I dont know.

3. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you paid via Paypal, I believe they have 7 days to send it out. It is common courtesy though to send it out a day or two after payment has been received.

4. callmaster

callmaster Well-Known Member

Yep, I pay for items and expect them to be sent out 1-2 days after payment. Most buyers I deal with do that. If they take too long, I don't deal with them. I mostly ask em all these before bidding because some sellers are scum.

5. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

well. I just sent him another email telling him that it has now been officially 5 days, and I hope he sent my item. because if he didnt, I will report the item as not sent when I can on saturday.
    this guy has been a real dick. I hope I get this item, but if not. Im going to give him negative feedback.

6. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ive bought from toymonkey before, and actually just bought a few items from him this weekend. As a rule i generally dont start panicing about a delivery for 2 weeks. Very rarely does it go that long, but I give the sellers a few days to drop it in the mail (especially during the weekend), then about 7-10 days for delivery depending where its coming from.

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    You could be like me and have it sent the slowest way possible and forget that it's coming by the time it arrives... In my case I could have it overnighted and I'd forget it was coming...

8. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    toy monkey

toy monkey is a dick. i have dealt with him and the only thing i can say is he is a DICK!!!!!!

9. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Ol' Tysan is a jerk. I've dealt with him too. Never again. Sentinel Prime, don't leave him a negative until he leaves you a feedback because its definently gonna be a retaliatory negative if you leave yours first. If he never leaves one then don't worry about it. I hate that. If I know Im leaving someone a negative I'll wait. I have 3 reatliatories now. :