Has Anyone Found Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus in a Store Yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Like the title says. I know he came and went at BBTS, but has there been a retail spotting yet? I need to know if I still have time to find him or if I should enter panic mode and hit ebay and pay through the nose.

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    It's still brand new and from the info I've gathered, those figures weren't supposed to ship yet, WW Magnus and Sunstorm were the next wave. So it might be a while to get G1 Magnus in the stores. I think it's a little early to hit the panic alarm.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah man. I want my G1 Magnus Ti fix too! Hurry up and get to my stores, or HTS, or something!

4. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I thought I was going to be able to post that your wish had come true, because I just checked HTS and found that the number of TFs listed had gone from 102 to 113. Unfortunately, after sifting through the list, I discovered that's because they just added 11 Cybertron Scouts, all the way back to the regular Recon Team! :banghead: 

I guess it was too much for which to hope this soon after the new SWTFs and Protoforms....

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    The Fallen and Cheetor aren't even out at retail yet. You've got a bit of a wait if you don't order online.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, it's weird, it seems like the on-line-released Tits. are piling up and not one has shown up in retail stores yet. We've got, what, 5 or 6 supposedly on-line for sale and none of those in the store? Crazy!

7. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes they are. They've been spotted at TRU's Illinois and Wisconsin.

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Seems like I saw the Fallen recently. Not interested in picking him up. I thought he shipped with Magnus or after which is why I got worried.

9. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I got mine on Thursday and didnt have to pay through the nose. Friggin awesome toy, easily the best in the line so far. Probably going to get the HOC PVC of him just for kicks.

10. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Seems as though Fallen and Cheetor are just beginning to arrive in stores, so we should have a long way to go before getting to panic mode. The long gap between online stock and retail stock is strange though. I was thinking the same way until I realized I had Cheetor and Fallen from HTS long ago, and I was impulse-buying earlier figures (RiD Prime, Scourge, Jetfire, etc) while waiting for something new to come out. Buying them out of order scrambled the brain a little.

It would be 47 kinds of awesome if HTS would start selling him this week. With my normal luck, it will probably be right as I have spent way too much money on something else...that's the day they'll pop up on HTS:D 

11. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My local comic shop had G1 Magnus, WW Megatron and The Fallen in ~2 weeks ago. Haven't seen them at any larger retail stores, though.