Has anyone ever ordered directly from Atomic Laser?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by RodimusDawg, Aug 22, 2012.

1. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I placed an direct ordered to them on the atomic laser website for the 48 energy cube set for the supposed early July release. I emailed them late July as they did not update their site or Facebook page about a delay and still haven't gotten as response.

It way too late to open a PayPal dispute if I wanted. But the question I wanna ask is has anyone else directly ordered from their website?

2. Stuntastic

Stuntastic Well-Known Member

I tried to.

Sent them an email, they replied, so an order was placed a week or so later. Nothing happened on their end. I don't remember if the transaction just never went through or it was cancelled (this was over 6 months ago,) but I'm disappointed that I never got their cubes. Oh well, settled with the little boxes from The Container Store and called it a day.

3. RodimusDawg

News Credits:
    My money transaction went through and was completed. :(  I will shoot them another email asking for an update or just refund my money. It since the dispute window is closed they could just ignore me and go about their way. Win some lose some.

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    the guy that owns Atomic Laser im pretty sure is Chad he is the guy that worked on the Botcon Action Master Breakdown.He is not really known for his fast replies or getting things out on time.

5. Ultra Brevis

Ultra Brevis State-employed peace-keeping agent, yes???

If your paypal is linked to your credit card you can ask for a charge back from your credit card company.

Worked for me before even though I was outside the dispute window.

6. RodimusDawg

News Credits:
    Debit card id have to call my bank. I want to give them a chance but I think its high hopes.

7. Backstop

News Credits:
    this guy is a member on TFW if I can find his id I will tell you and maybe try to PM him to.

8. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    His name is Charles Wallace. Used to run Charles Wallace Studios. Made a bunch of Star Wars props for the Star Wars costume guys a few years back.

Or didn't.

You can Google him up.

9. Backstop

News Credits:
    that is the guy!

10. RodimusDawg

News Credits:
    Yeah been finding out from multiple sources he is a bad person to deal with.

I already talked to my bank and they are going to open a dispute against him. I believe by getting into contact with his bank. I have to have my bank call PayPal and PayPal will three way us all to his bank. If I understood correctly. It's happened before when I had a withdrawal I didn't authorize..

But I have a strong case because he attached a tracking number to my purchase that was printed and never updated after that.

11. RodimusDawg

News Credits:
    I finally go messaged both here and my email and promptly received my energy cubes and I say they are a must have for G1 or Classics collection.

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Glad you got 'em but they could be made from real Energon and I'd still never give that guy another dime...

13. RodimusDawg

News Credits:
    I feel ya Dragonclaw. I want more but I am hesitant. He did throw in free tech specs as an apology. I found a plastic place that could make them but they only order in mass bulk.