Has anyone ever heard of/bought from edbomber.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blumpy2000, Feb 24, 2010.

1. unlimited02

unlimited02 Well-Known Member

Great place to order new TF that r coming out...

2. The Rage

The Rage Parapsychologist

Ebay:
    Fantastic guy, I've known Eddie for a couple years now and I've always had stellar service from him and he's always been willing to bend over backwards to get the stock I want. Top notch guy, and top notch business.

3. Marine_Tanker

Marine_Tanker Warpath

Bought my genesis and quake wave, igear beachcomber from him, great reasonable guy. I WILL always do business with him and recommend him to others.

4. Buford

Buford Master Spark

Well, that was ... not expected. I had a package by the door yesterday and I was confused because I hadn't ordered anything that was due for delivery.

It was from Ed.

Apparently he found the figure I had ordered that they could not find even though the inventory count said there was one left and mailed it out. This is after refunding shipping and sending the rest of the order, which I had already received.

On top of that, it doesn't look like I was even charged for the cost of the figure.

Bottom line: BUY FROM ED.

5. RogueRunner

RogueRunner Phase-Sixer

Received my encore jazz in c9.5 condition. Absolutely mint! I paid $10 for shipping and it came 2-day priority. I was very pleased and can't wait to but from edbomber again

6. LSyd

LSyd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    awesome service

-

7. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    I just bought the 2013 sdcc gi joe and transformer crossover and because he was visiting friends and family locally he crated that huge thing in his luggage on his flight across the country to save me on shipping (he offered) - who else does that? Amazing seller!!!!

8. FuRiOus_StyLZe

FuRiOus_StyLZe Hasbro can suck my nuts..

can't go wrong with Edbomber....been buying from him for years.

9. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Recently bought my quake my Quakewave from him lowest price around including shipping. No problems. Will consider making future purchases from him.

10. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Fantastic service and communication. He manages to get in stock stuff other stores may sell out on.

11. icewolf74

icewolf74 Well-Known Member

Well I decided to take the advice in this thread and submit an order with Edbomber tonight for Masterpiece Sideswipe and Masterpiece Rumble/Jaguar. However, there was a problem with the order. I am wondering if anyone has ever experience this before. As I was processing the order, my credit card was declined for some reason (even though I have the money in my account). So it took me to the repayment page to either choose Paypal or Credit Card. I decided to then use Paypal to pay for the order. I confirmed it and everything went through smoothly.

However, when I click on the "my account" section to view orders, it is showing my MP Sideswipe & Rumble/Jaguar as cancelled and the payment as Credit Card even though I payed with Paypal. I should also mention that I registered as a new user for the site at the same time I was processing the order for these figures. So I wonder if that had something to do with the error? I did receive an email that I have a Paypal payment pending with Edbomber for the total amount; it only shows the charged amount of the order but nothing of what I ordered.

This is the first time I've ordered with this site, so I am hoping this resolves itself smoothly as I would like to continue ordering with this guy since you guys recommend him and he has good prices on MP figures. I did email him about this problem, so I am hoping he responds quickly. Edbomber if you read this, please check your business site's emails so we can resolve this. I really want these figures and would love to get them from you if at all possible. Thanks. :) 

12. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm assuming this is Dan? I went through the orders and one of your orders went through without problems. I just replied to your email.

13. icewolf74

icewolf74 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is me. Thanks for your quick response. I ended up responding to your response via email. LOL! Sorry to bring my situation up on this thread, but I just wanted to make sure you got my email since I read you are a regular here and might check this section regularly. I will keep our transaction strictly to email from now on. Thanks again. :) 

14. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Looks like an awesome site and I look to get a Jet Vehicon from there in the next few weeks. :D 

15. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Another great transaction with edbomber arrived today. Magnificus is now part of my collection. Packaged rock solid, and arrived two days after being shipped.

Guy is the man, and another great option to have out there. Secure packaging and padding in the box.