Has anyone ever heard of/bought from edbomber.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blumpy2000, Feb 24, 2010.

1. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

edbomberToys Home page

I found the site through Google shopping. I was thinking about picking up a handful of Henkei's from them. They seem to have a pretty good selection, decent prices, and shipping isn't bad if I buy more than a couple of figures. Plus there's a couple figures that I want that I just can't find in stock anywhere else (looking at you Hound).

Problem is, I've never heard of them and can't seem to find any information or reviews (good or bad). Has anyone here ever bought form the company or know anything about them? Any help would be appreciated.

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I havent purchased from him yet (had some unexpected bills), but he is a member here (used to be in my state, now I think in Texas). Other locals here in Washington have ordered from him and have nothing but good things to say about him. You can look up his name in the directory on TFW and he is good about answering PMs.

EDIT:

Well, since Edbomber bumped it up, I will add to my post from a few years ago. Have now had a chance to buy from Edbomber many times, chatted with him on FB, and met him at Cybcon. Great person, and great store. Highly recommended, and great prices right now on some preorders, as well as the igear coneheads on preorder (which I only wish I could afford).

3. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

he's legit. i've bought many stuff from him the fast (encores, mps, alternity, henkei), and every transaction has been good as the last one. he's also a member here, edbomber is his username if you wanna check his feedback thread. hope this helps.

4. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    He's a good dude. Bought on multiple occasions. He's a member here (and on my friends list, too!).

5. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Oh, cool. Guess I'll put my order through then. Thanks for the help guys.

6. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

Order now without reserve!!!!

THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!! Packs the items with care, customer service is top notch, shipping is fast - what more could you ask!?

I've ordered on NUMEROUS occasions and have NEVER been disappointed :thumb 

7. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i believe ive order from him before. it was great.

8. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I'll check it out, always looking for good sellers! :) 

9. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know this is a super old post but I just found this. been in business for over 15 years and we have tons of satisfied customers! Please check our feedback under "edbomber". Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

10. dmond31

dmond31 Well-Known Member

what has two thumbs and loves to shop at edbomber? THIS GUY!!. I am big fan of his website. I get my item on time and without any issues. There shipping prices or normal. I been to website where they try to squeeze a little extra money out of you on shipping. as a matter of fact he will be getting some money out of me this weekend.

11. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i need a free shipping on 150 order ;) 

12. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    Have my MP Prowl Pre-ordered with ya, Can't wait!

13. Buford

Buford Master Spark

If you're looking for some older hard-to-find figures Ed is the way to go. I've had no problems with ordering from him. My last order hit a snafu (inventory count was off, showing that it was in stock but wasn't - an older line figure from a couple years back), so I was offered free shipping on the rest of the order for the hiccup. Customer service - they have it.

I managed to snag some hard to find 3rd party stuff that was long sold out elsewhere without a huge markup for rareness (I think the asking price was actually the original price, or pretty close to it) earlier this year after Ed stated they were doing a warehouse cleanout / re-inventory on the board and watched the site for the update. Occasionally they will have some really old finds, like MISB MP-05s. The price on the really old stuff will be higher than original MSRP, but that's to be expected from pretty much any retailer.

14. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Great seller, have done much business, highly recommended!

15. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Dealt with him through this site and his online store, both great and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

16. RogueRunner

RogueRunner Phase-Sixer

Just ordered an Encore Jazz for a great price last night. Already shipped out today. Can't wait for it! They have a great selection and seem to be a few bucks cheaper than other big sites

17. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    Edbomber is one of the best sellers around...he quit an high paying job because of his passion for transformers and the fandom. he is now working full-time on edbomber. Great guy and seller.

18. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

Bought many figures from him a while back. I remember getting an Henkei Skyfire from ED about two years ago for $44 when everyone was selling him for nearly twice that amount. Got the FP insecticons and some igears stuff I missed out as well. Good seller indeed!

19. abe_sapien

abe_sapien Well-Known Member

Great service, but i just wish he had free shipping for orders over a certain amount, similar to other smaller online stores.

20. Valkyrie Magnus

Valkyrie Magnus Decepticon Avenger

Great service, great store, and a great guy. I met him at Cybcon and he found the toys I was looking for.