Has anyone ever dealt with this EBAY seller?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ibjc1106, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ibjc1106

ibjc1106 Well-Known Member

swimmingmandy

The seller is in Australia. I won an item from the seller near the beginning of the month and still hasn't arrived. I have sent several emails with no response. I plan on waiting till the 1st and then filing a PayPal complaint as well as with EBAY. He didn't have any negative feedback on his profile. I was just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this person before? Thanks

2. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    He does have two negative feedbacks in his profile, both of which seem to stem from lack of communication.

3. ibjc1106

ibjc1106 Well-Known Member

After all this, the item I won shows up this morning in the mail. I guess maybe I should have been a little more patient but the fact he never responded to any of my inquires made me worry. I'm happy I got what I paid for and thats what we all want in the end i guess.

4. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad that you got your item.

I just don't understand eBay sellers who don't communicate at all, baffles me. I know there are some exceptions (I had one guy who had to go out of town due to an emergency and apologized profusely for the delay, which I totally understood), but some sellers just don't seem to care. I don't know if it's a volume thing keeping them from being attentive or what, but just because you're on eBay doesn't mean that customer service is out the window or something.