has anyone else had problems with TFSource lately?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jazz89, Sep 13, 2010.

1. jazz89

jazz89 i'm rockin' moon base 1.

so last Wednesday i did my usual thing and ordered some cool Transformers from TF Source. i have ordered from them at least 20 or 30 times before and never have i had any problems until now. it has been over 6 days and my figures still havent shipped yet. they were all instock when ordered and have been paid for already but my order status still says not shipped? has anyone else ever encountered something similar to this before?

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    never had any problems with them. i have just recently placed my first pre-order, though.
    that worries me a bit, but not too much since they are stand up folks.

3. SkywarpsNipples

SkywarpsNipples ホンマおもろい人やね〜

News Credits:
    Think of TFSource as the Toys n Joys of the TF world. They're notorious for having delayed shipping and unsatisfactory customer service. The only upside is that the do take great care in their shipping methods.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, around what time last wednesday? Not that 6 days is excusable but the Transformer fandom is very obnoxious when it comes to shipping time.

Case in point, I sold something on ebay Saturday, guy pays me monday morning (1am) and at 8am I get an email "HEY DID YOU MAIL MY STUFFF!!!"
    Hell no I didn't mail your stuff, I wasn't even awake yet.

Just chill and wait... tfsource and BBTS are probably moving late these days because they are still working off the Fansproject toys. That is probably the most work they have had in months.

Besides, i'm not sure tfsource or bbts even work on the weekends plus, your order probably shipped out already. As we learned from the Bruticus wait, they ship and you get a status update around 9 or 10pm.

5. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    I've had a bit of difficulty with the TFSource site.

It seems their contact system on the site isn't working. Emails aren't getting through via it.

6. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it also depends on what you ordered. If you ordered the Bruticus upgrade figures, I suspect they're having delays getting them out due to the glut of pre-orders. I know it took them a week to ship my set out, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of it if that's a part of your order.

7. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    in no way are they anywhere as bad as toys n joys.

8. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    they do a great job of packing but a order 'imho" has to be shipped out within 24hrs, if they have my money and can spend it they better not be sitting on my items takin their sweet time to send. i too ordered from tfsource last week and they didnt send my CRAZYDEVY upgrade until friday but they did say they are in the middle of of moving locations.

9. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Gesh, a few shipping delays and the Fandom is already turning on one of our best and well known Sites to order from! Fickle fackle aren't we?

10. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

They are backed up bigtime from the Fansproject sets. I am not apologizing for them but there has been tons of product released this month and they just switched to selling retail transformers as well. I think its a strech to label them "Toys n Joys". That store is runned by liars and cheats!

11. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Amen.

I haven't bought a ton from TFSource, but I'm inclined to believe they're a stand-up company with some great service. I contacted them about a payment option with my Shadow Scyther set, and received a reply within the 24 hour mark.

Definitely one of the classier operations. I wouldn't worry too much about 'em honestly.

12. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's them being busy. It's dealing with a backlog caused by a large amount of orders for a hot popular item.

It's regrettable, but it happens. You can't expect instant shipping under all circumstances, there are real people on the other side. They need to sleep sometimes, they have families and lives outside of the job, and they take sick days like anyone else too.

It's been a week. A week which includes a weekend and during a time we know they're busy. I'd suggest being patient a tiny while longer.

13. jazz89

jazz89 i'm rockin' moon base 1.

hey guys thanks for the help. i shall just be patient and wait cause it shouldnt take too long. i feel really bad about getting so impatient. like i said i havent had any problems with them before at all, so its probably me just being a worry-wart lol. they really are the best though and thank Primus we fans have such a great place to feed our hobby. long live the source!! in case anyone is wondering what i ordered, it was G1 Encore Jazz, Encore Ironhide and the Encore mini-bots 5 pack featuring Bumblebee lol

14. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

I can vouch for TFSource. I've ordered from them a few times, and although there might be a day or two delay, once it ships it arrives quickly and well packed. I also agree with everyone that they're probably backed up from FP orders. I like the site, personally.

15. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    no way dude, at least not me, i love "CURT" and all their great exclusives and awesome selection, they are awesome, its just imho there should be notifications on the front of the site saying their will be delays or better yet a shipping guarantee that if they dont ship in the first 72hrs and do not provide notification shipping is free. and yes big shippments and orders you cant do that but you can let the buyer know whats going on. like i said before if they can spend my money they better not have my items just sitting and that goes for anyone i buy from, its not reality but its my humble opiniion :) 

16. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    dont beat yourself up part of being a transformer collector seems being impatient, i cant sleep at night sometimes :)  we are all with you in one way or another, because of my impatience though i go through toy arena sometimes now because they are close and ship asap now (they use to take a long time but they chamged that) but dont get me wrong i have at least 400 in preorders at tfsource just because one they are preorders and 2 i want to support businessses i like or in this case love :)  hahahahaah

17. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Why the hell are people so impatient? Either way, no problems here. I shop regularly and I have yet to report anything. Sometimes my son starts acting up too when he doesn't get what he wants right away. My son just turned 2.

18. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.........oh

19. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

^ lol. My fault.

20. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Was FP Xfire part of your order?