Has anyone bought Reprolabels from this Ebay seller??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by cartertime, Sep 13, 2008.

1. cartertime

cartertime Well-Known Member

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Dunno about stickers but he's well known for selling bad quality KO transformers.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i believe his stickers are KO quality as well. like the shitty ones that come with modern KO's

only good if you want that MISB feel i guess and you want an original loking label sheet in the box,

4. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Link dosint work for me, either way I wouldn't buy anywhere else other then Reprolabels anyway, why have the rest when you can get the best?

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I would have to agree with this. Remember that you generally get what you pay for. Cheap priced stickers usually means cheap stickers.

6. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    The KO lables are bad ass! The cuts are sometimes a little off, but as reproduction lables go, they are more accurate than reprolables. They use the paper metallic stock, or pure metallic stock, just like the originals, and actually look more like the originals. Reprolables are better quality, but sometimes the colors are a little off, and they use vinyl stock, so they print the silver background instead of using silver material. Reprolables also include the factory applied stickers that the KO's often dont.

If you had three TFs, one with reprolabes, one with the china KO stickers, and one with the originals, the reprolables will stand out. They do look better, but not as original.

Here are a couple comparisons:

Soundwave, notice the blue stickers are a solid blue, looking almost painted on the Reprolables, but they look like the original metallic blue with the KO's.
    [​IMG]

Prime, The colors are off, and the silver printed on the Reprolables, but a true metallic on the KO.
    [​IMG]

Skywarp, again, true metallic paper stock on the KO, but printed on Reprolables. And on the KO, the printed parts are still metallic, just like the originals.
    [​IMG]

Ive got tons of Reprolables, and KO lables, and compared to the originals, the KO's look more accurate.:thumbs2: 
    [​IMG]

7. cartertime

cartertime Well-Known Member

wow. thanks for the help Turboedguy.
    I think ill try some.

8. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

I would say if you want a more authentic look, than give the KO's a try, but if you want something a li'l cleaner looking and a bit reliable than go with the reprolabels.

It all comes down to taste, I say.