Has anyone bought just 1 DOTM figure from Takara Tomy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    everyone seems to buy DOTM figures regularly from ToysRUs, Target, Walmart, Zellers or anywhere else. But, When you guys set up you collection, did you ever buy just 1 Dark Of The Moon figure from the Takara Tomy company? Example: Say you had the current figures being sold right now, you bought all of them from ToysRUs, Target and other common retailers. But you just bought one figure like Sideswipe, Crankcase or any others at a specialty store where they get orders from Japan and they cost more than want a normal deluxe, voyager or leader. Well that happened to me, I have almost every figure from DOTM, but today I bought a Decepticon Vortex. You know those Takara Tomy Transformers DOTM figures with the cards?

Did any of you do the same thing? No matter which figure?

2. Rockdown

Rockdown Dream Commander

Ebay:
    I bought Takara DOTM Vortex and Takara Voyager DOTM Prime. I sold Optimus without even removing it or his trailer from the box. I kept his Mechtech weapon though.

Vortex cost alot. It was worth it, it is a fantastic figure. Especially when it is equipped with Sideswipe's Mechtech gun!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  3. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Most of my toys are japanese including some DOTM because I live in Japan and dont like ordering online.

4. phoenix88

phoenix88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered DOTM Vortex. Very very nice toy, but get him from HLJ if you can, he;s a bit pricey at place like BBTS

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I'm planning on buying at least 4 of the Takara DOTM toys -- Sideswipe (like his paint job a lot better than Hasbro's), Shockwave (likewise like the paint job a lot better than Hasbro's), Vortex, and Jetwing Optimus Prime.

6. blur3479

blur3479 Movie Prime Apologist

News Credits:
    Air raid

7. Mixmaster

Mixmaster 4F 68 A0 54 69 74 73 21

News Credits:
    I bought TT Arcee and Barricade. My TT Barricade has more flawless paint apps than a later Hasbro Barricade I bought online for repainting.