Has any of your Tfs' been destroyed by accident?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Neo-Bombshell, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Hello guys, I posted a similar topic a loong way ago and I got some sad, dramatic and funny stories about losing or breaking TF's, I still rmember the poor guy whose girlfriend threw all his figures by the window....

Any new stories around? Fortunately my son has never broken any of our figures yet!

2. -Barricade-

-Barricade- Forza Ferrari!

News Credits:
    I'm afraid to read future posts on this thread.

3. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

My entire collection disappeared after some dude in the apartment above us messed up a pipe or something resulting in the ceiling in our apartment caving in with lots of water following. My parents were at the movies seeing Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade and my sister and I were at our grandparent's house when it happened. I was only six, so I had no control over what was to be salvaged from the destruction. My bedroom was the hardest hit so my dad called it a total loss. I ended up with what was left of Powermaster Prime, who had accompanied me to my grandparent's.

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

House fire.

'Nuff said.

5. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :cry  G1 ratchet smashed by my old man w/a hammer. i was six at the time. he wanted me to concentrate more on my studies.

6. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Furries!!!

I had all of my old toys packed away in the basement. Basement flooded and we just figured everything was ok. Check back a few years later. Seems one of the boxes directly under a leak and filled with water. waa laa Furry mold covered Transformers.

7. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Not Destroyed but stolen by a relative!

A-hole cousin stole all 70+ of my G1 Transformers (including Fort Max) when I was 15-16. My aunt said it would be fine to store them and they would be safe there.

To my cousin---
    Up your *&%&$^&%$&!!!*^)(%*&#$!!!%(*&%^(*^!*((%!(^!)&__!(!!!.... MF!!!!!:mad: mad

I'm rebuilding the collection and have spent an easy 2k already, but it will take at least another 5k to replace what I lost!:mad 

He was always jealous of me, yet he had everything! ......... I plan to piss on his grave if he dies before me!

:mad: mad

8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I had a G1 Pointblank and Scourge stolen from me in the second grade. Show-and-Tell SUCKS.

9. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

My mother installed ascented oil air freshener on a beam above the table where my tfs were. It dripped and Highbrow and Computron melted, but they sure smelled nice.

10. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    I was maybe ten when this happened.... Mom and the pop in law got divorced, my shit went into to storage, he didn't pay the bill.....bye-bye. All gone.

I don't want to talk about how much I'v spent to replace and rebuild.

11. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    When I was a kid, I used to hang out at my dad's auto shop after school and during the summers. He had only one employee, this obese sloth of a man named Chuck (who's since died), and I used to play little pranks on him all the time, all stupid kid stuff in good fun. Well, one day I brought all my Wave 1 Beast Wars figures (except Prime) to the shop with me, and when my dad and I went home for lunch I left them behind. When we got back, my toys had vanished, and I never knew what happened to them...that is until a few years later after my dad fired Chuck and he stopped by the shop to say hi. That's when he told me he "might" have taken my toys and sold them at a flea market.

That's probably the biggest dick move anyone's ever pulled on me in my life. I lost Polar Claw, Scorponok, Wolfang, Buzzsaw, and one other that I can't recall. What I wouldn't do to still have those. They'd be complete and near mint, as I always took meticulous care of my toys. Guess I'll break down and re-acquire them someday.

I hope Karma's on my side, and that fat sack of shit had to atone for stealing my toys when he passed.

12. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About an hour after returning from the local supermarket to my grandmother's house with my brand new Megatron, my sister busted the arm right off him.

13. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    well, I guess I "accidentally" thought I was great at painting when I was a kid, so all of my BW toys had about six different colored coats of thick paint on them and are in about a bajillion pieces, probably still somewhere in the house too.

I also lost the horns from my MMPR Triceratops zord at school, so he had to be a Monoclonius from then on (I knew dinos like the back of my tiny child hand back then).

14. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

No, tell us how you really feel...

15. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine were broken my rough play but the most heart-breaking one was G1 Meg's arm breakage by a friend in '88! So you can't imagine how happy I was when he was finally reissued! :) 

16. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

I dont know what the hell happened to my BW Silverbolt. He was fine for years just sitting around here and there in my room. One day I found him and he was missing both heads, both robot arms, and his crotch armor was gone. Oh well! Hated his character anyways. Got the toy before i even knew who silverbolt was. The show thoroughly ruined it for me.

17. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Luckily I've avoided incidents like this (unless you count how many TFs I lost to my grandmother's yard sales as a kid) but I've had some heart attack moments...

In moving my Unicron statue one day, setting it down with one hand under the base, said hand slipped and flew up. Now while it was resting on it's new spot by then, my hand gave one of his "wings" a whack that shook them pretty bad.

The other time was even more recently. I have DVD Red Exillion, the one that's limited to 500 in the world. I keep it in one of those plastic display boxes to protect it and usually in my 'rarities' shelf in the corner. For November when I was participating in National Novel Writing Month, I set it on my desk for motivation, and when I had finished, I moved it back... by holding the box from the top. The removable top. And my floor? Hard tile. Good 4 foot drop. Luckily the box took most of the impact, Exilion wasn't damaged, but DAMN I freaked out. I've NEVER dropped a figure, EVER, and the one time I do it's the rarest one I own!

18. SCOURGE33

SCOURGE33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Dear old dad didn't know what was in the boxes and he put them all with the garbage well easy to say i was mad liek hell I had Ultra Magnus Galvatron G1 Prime lots of combiners from Computron to Devy and Bruticus and other toys too like centurions and some I don't remember the name.Till this day I haven't forgiven him for that.I never decided to rebuild my collection as I was afraid of the same thing happening all over again so now I chose a handful of figs

19. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    were any of you told to share you toys??? yeah, did that one time-fuck that shit.

20. @l3x

@l3x Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A couple days ago my Energon Scorponok caught a case of the gold plastic syndrome and the shoulder joint snapped. I pulled out Cybertron Dark Scorponok, which coincidentally had two knees that no longer moved on a ratchet (due to some interior breakage that I couldn't have prevented), and started part swapping.

Now i have one really good looking Scorponok, and one ugly one with busted knees that can no longer be transformed into jet mode. :tongue: