Has Ages Three And Up Ever Sent Out Their Henkei Transformer Pre-Orders?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mirage232, May 15, 2008.

1. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone here has received their Henkei Classic Transformer orders from Ages Three and Up yet? I am looking at the three I specifically ordered, Prime, Starscream and Megatron, and they all say that they are in transit?:confused: I paid them a long time ago for these guys and when I wrote to them over a month ago, they said that they would finally get them in April. Well, now it is May and I never received a word from them. So I wrote back to them again on Monday, but they have yet to write me back. If any of you pre-ordered any classics from Age Three and Up, can you let me know what is going on with your orders?

2. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Spencer is good people. He is a member here - agesthreeandup - so try pm'ing him. He has always responded to my emails/pms, although with the volume he gets it may just be taking a while. But they will take care of you.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered henkei Megatron from A3U and received him a few weeks ago. I live in California.

4. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

I didn't order any of the Henkei from him, but I've ordered stuff from A3U before, with varying degrees of success.

Spencer does sometimes take a while to get back to you, and sometimes it takes a little reminding, but ultimately he's a responsible sort -- he'll address your situation sooner or later...but probably later. :lol 

5. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I ordered all my Henkei figures from A3U as well. I haven't received any yet either... but I assumed that was because I also included the as-yet-unreleased Encore Omega Supreme and Encore Minibots in the order. I'm thinking the order won't be shipped until ALL items are available, to save on the shipping (since they use flat-rate shipping). Did you include any other pre-orders for later items with your order?

I actually mailed them to ask about this a few days ago, but haven't heard back yet. I'm not concerned, though... as SunnyDay77 said, A3U is on the level.

6. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Nope, the only thing I ordered were the three Henkei figures. I find it strange that Cataclizm1 got his order already though. I had to update my account when ordering, but that really shouldn't be a factor, especially since I have an order number. I just want to get these soon, so I won't have to keep worrying about it, plus I want to finally see these awesome figures first hand. Thanks for the responses guys.

7. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered a couple and actually emailed him about not receiving them. He said that for one thing, they didn't get ALL the preorders right away, and that when you get it depends on when you placed the order. And a second thing is that if you preorder anything else that hasn't com out yet, they hold your order until all items are in. In my case I also preordered Omega Supreme, so he told me that if I didn't mind paying shipping twice that he could send them earlier, or I could wait until Omega showed up and pay for shipping only once. I'm waiting for Omega.

8. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I've been waiting months for my pre-orders to come in. I ordered 2 x Bumblebee, 2 x Megatron and 1 x Prime. I'm not really in a rush, but I'm getting a little paranoid that the other items I ordered which were in stock at the time won't be included since they're now sold out on the website. Hopefully no clusterfuck happens when the order eventually ships. :) 

9. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, unlike BBTS they do not have a "pile of loot" feature. It is best to order in seperate orders if you do not want to wait for items to arrive that have not yet been released.

10. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Why not just go ahead and ordering from BBTS instead? And it is not my favorite store, but lets face it, they always come through, even when we know they are expensive.

11. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    I've heard that the shipments have been quite screwed up from my comic store in Edmonton.

He still hasn't gotten all the Henkei figures - the shipment he's getting is quite weird.

They sent Grimlock with a few other things a couple weeks back, and he's waiting on the other Wave 1 figures. Even though he's had them ordered for a while.

So it may very well just be the same issue - the shipments are either in transit or haven't been sent out yet. It really depends on if A3U uses the slow boat or air mail as well.

12. lebowski

lebowski The Dude abides

Looooong time lurker, this finally made me sign up. I use the same handle at Tfans and Allspark...

I went through a hole runaround with A3U regarding preorders I had for SkyLynx, Henkei, and Metropinkton. I sent numerous emails, and only got a response once I threatened to reverse the charges. I just wanted to know when the heck the stuff was going to ship. All I got was the runaround. He could have told me 2010 for all I care, I just wanted to know when.

Spencer finally emailed me about a month after Skylynx was released and said it was in the mail. I replied back 'OK, when will the other stuff come in?' After not getting a reply, about a week later I sent another email, basically saying cancel everything. His reply was sure, he'll cancel everything, and he'll also 'recall' the Skylynx he sent a week earlier via USPS (tell a USPS employee you want to 'recall' something and watch them laugh at you). Recall my ass - the douche never even sent it. To top it off, he charged me a restocking fee to restock a product that he never even shipped.

His prices are nice, but you get what you pay for...um, well, I didn't even get that.

The day my preorder refunds came in I dropped about $700 at BBTS. The might not have the best prices, but between them and TFSource, I've never had a problem. I spend about $5K per year on toys, and none of that will ever go to A3U...

13. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

I hear you man, and again, Im not advertising in favor on BBTS, but I say, you get what you paid.