Hart of Dixie (2011 TV Series)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TrueNomadSkies, May 28, 2012.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I'm usually reluctant to get into new shit because I hate not watching shows from the start or all the way through, but I found the pilot on some random channel I didn't know I had, and it seems like something I'd like.

Anyone here been watching it?

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I onyl saw few of it since my Mom lies it. Gary Cole (Lumberg from Office Space) is the main chick's dad. That's cool but that's really it for me.

I won't be renewed for a new season so no it's not worth watchign unless you like Gary Cole.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Hmm, I had no idea that's who played her dad, but then again, I think he was only on the phone for the 1st episode & barely said anything. In either case, it doesn't really matter to me if the show only has 2 seasons. A lot of things get cancelled after a short run, and many of them don't even air in Canada (at least not on channels I have) until years later anyway. I mean, it'll kinda suck if I get super invested into the program or whatever like I have with Breaking Bad, but I'm just gonna judge content for content & go from there.

If after a couple more episodes I forget about it come Monday & figure that I'm better off watching the early showing of Raw instead, then I guess that'll be a sign, but if they characters & plot don't bore me, then I'll have a new show to keep up with.