Hard Hero busts/statues

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tatsu, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Tatsu

Tatsu Well-Known Member

I'm gonna start parting ways with a lot of stuff, and that includes my collection of Hard Hero TF busts & statues. I have a place here that will take them off my hands, but I figured i'd offer them straight to some fellow TF fans first. Here's what I have...

Optimus Prime bust
    Megatron Bust
    Starscream Bust
    Soundwave Bust
    Hot Rod Bust
    Ironhide Bust
    Prowl Bust
    Jazz Bust
    Grimlock Bust
    Shockwave Bust
    Cyclonus Bust
    Devastator Bust
    Metallic Ravage Statue
    Rhinox Statue
    Unicron Statue

I still have the original boxes for them all as well. If you have any questions, please ask. If you're interested in any or all of them, make me an offer and we'll talk. I'll probably keep this option on the table for a couple weeks before I unload them elsewhere.

2. Tatsu

Tatsu Well-Known Member

__

3. Tatsu

Tatsu Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that i'm not looking to make a killing off any of these. Don't be afraid to make a low offer. I'm gonna get rid of them regardless, but i'd rather give them right to a TF fan than a local dealer. So make whatever offer you can. It just might be satisfactory to me & comparable to what i'd get from the dealer anyway.

4. Tatsu

Tatsu Well-Known Member

To all who've inquired: I'll be back home Monday & will able to address your questions then as well as take pictures of the items as requested. I'll post them here.

To anyone else, feel free to send your questions & offers in the meantime if you wish.

5. Tatsu

Tatsu Well-Known Member

I apologize to all who have messaged me about these. LOTS of unforeseen and unfortunate events in RL took up every single second of my time for the past few weeks. But that also means that I haven't moved any of these items yet. All are still here and once things calm down I will resume negotiations with everyone who is still interested. Again, I am very sorry for the delay but it was unavoidable.