Happywell Roadbot question...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by 26_Mirage, Mar 18, 2007.

1. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Has anyone purchased any of the 1:18 scale roadbots?? If so how do they measure up lengthwise (car mode) compared to any of the alternators cars? Any comparison pics?

Thanks!

2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think there's couple threads in the Toyark about this, including pics. Do a search of that forum, and you should find what you're looking for.

-Tony!

3. zephon

zephon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    When i finally sow comparative pics of the Roadbots I was totally floored by how big they are...crazy.

5. Armada_MK

Armada_MK Emissary of Primus

News Credits:
    Yup there huge, and the quality isnt bad either, for the price there awesome!!!, and on a side note they hold together better in there alt modes then alternators, i have both 1:12 figs and and 6 1:18 figs hummers my fav:)  and i dont want the MR2 to small for my taste:p 

note: www.agesthreeandup.com is the best price right now to get them, but there sold out of 1:12 size so i bought form www.bbts.com joel has the 1:12 in stock its alittle more pricey then Spencer's but atleast he has them