Fan Art: Happy 3rd Birthday, Transformers: Mosaic!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, not only is my wedding anniversary on June 18th, but so is the birthday of the Transformers: Mosaic project!

If you're wondering what Transformers: Mosaic is, you don't have to look any further than our own gallery of these strips! Transformers: Mosaic*

I can say that I've honestly thoroughly enjoyed each of these strips, which shines a spotlight on some characters that would otherwise never get a chance to shine, but also this project has given many, many artists a chance to share their artistic talents with the fandom.

Happy 3rd Birthday! :) 

[​IMG]

(*Just so you guys know, we're currently in a gallery update phase, in which this gallery is one among many gearing up for updates, so stay tuned!)

2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    happy b-day :) 

3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Uncounted Outlier

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the support SQ7!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    It's been an absolute pleasure, bud :thumb  This has been one of my favorite projects that's came along in the fandom in quite some time, and I try to take any opportunity I can drum up support for it. I'm hoping our gallery will be up to date again here soon as well!