EDIT: Updated new design in post 3, scrapped most of my original plan and went with a different blaster design. Getting closer to Arcee's show cannons, but on a bigger scale. New pics of the updated guns added, and it gave me a better idea for how to improve the look by using her forearm port. So I've been thinking it would be neat to have some show inspired hand / arm cannons for my PRiD Arcee to use, but I didn't want to cut up the gun she came with because I dig it as her "heavy" weapon option (and it looks neat). Originally I was planning to use a regular ol pen tube with 3 ink tube "barrels" inside it as a tri-beam blaster, but then I took my dog for a walk and used the last poop bag on the roll and it hit me "oh hey, this tube is bigger, I wonder how many ink tubes it could hold?" Turns out it can hold 5! I was so excited, I got to measuring and cutting and test fitting and here's what I've got: Arcee modelling the prototype I made by roughly cutting up an old EB games card, everything held together with tape: Here it is just hanging out by itself: From here I cut some thin styrene plastic about a half inch high, about an inch or so long, shaved things roughly square, taped it to stay in place, and applied some green stuff: I added a peg so she can hold it (and it mostly works from testing it out about an hour after I let things rest): EDIT: I used .5 mm styrene sheet for the first attempt and the green epoxy just ate it right up. Going to the hobby store tomorrow to get some thicker stuff for round 2.