Hancock 2 idea

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OptimusPancake, Aug 3, 2011.

1. OptimusPancake

OptimusPancake Prime's Breakfest Chef

I love the movie Hancock, and I got an idea for a potential sequel.

How about like Ray and his wife Mary go to some museum, see some sort of ancient unknown symbols on an artifact or something (which has to do with the super powered race) and reading the symbols makes Mary transfer her powers to Ray for some reason and thus Ray has super powers! (which leads to lots of comic relief in the beginning scenes).

Meanwhile in New York, Hancock is still doing well. He still saves people and is a big hero to the city. However, things get flipped up, turned upside down when another human with super powers arrives in the city and this time its a Villain stronger then Hancock.

Ray and Hancock have to team up to fight this new guy. Also this new guy knows alot more about there "Race" then anyone else and he could be the key to getting Mary's powers back to her.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't seen it, but one of these days I will.

3. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Isn't the concept of a new villain coming from no where that's stronger then Hancock and then knowing more about the race then he does... isn't that kinda similar to... you know, the First one?
    And power transfer has been done to death... And a random artifact thing that they see is kind of... plot-devicey. Sounds more like the pilot episode for a crappy superhero TV show...