Halo Mega Bloks Drop pods

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by jestermon, Aug 11, 2010.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

I just found out about these, but no one seems to have these.

Are these new toys that are comming out or have I missed them?

2. tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer hairy giant

they are out theyre just very hard to find, i have the long range odst trooper, hes well good, even there weapons are painted this time around and the pod is awesome, best place i advise to look for them is ebay

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

They're shelfwarming in Perth. They're awesome, and their weapons look pretty sweet, but i just haven't been able to convince myself to drop $15 on them, especially when a scout TF is only $17.

4. jestermon

So, I guess these came out internationally before they are going to hit the U.S.?

They are crazy priced on e-bay, and when I looked around it said on wiki answers that TRU is the only place to get them.

Here they are supposed to be $9.99, but on ebay some people have them for $20ish a piece.

But are they only hard to find because they haven't really reached saturation?

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

They've reach supersaturated by now in Perth. Seriously, try to get rid of these things, i dare ya. They're not flying off the shelves anytime soon, and i think that's because they sell for the same as a five pack of Spartans. So you essentially choose between 5 figures, or 1 figure and a glorified box.

6. jestermon

Man I wish I could get you to pick me up a few, but by the time I pay shipping it would be insane to the U.S.

I found a few on e-bay and am tryign to win them.

It's odd how few places have them, usually even if something was hard to find several places still have some.

7. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my sons at TRU, in long island.
    Better then that is the White and Red Halo Wart Hogs and Hornets they are selling at Target. Target always has the good halo Megablocks stuff. The new Hornet is much better then the old one in terms of locking together. Better block design!

8. jestermon

Shameless bump, but TRU has 2 of the 3 pods in stock, just got the Heavy Weapons and Close Quarters the sniper was out of stock, but I can wait on the 3rd as long as I can get these 2.

Funnily enough, when you put 1 as a quanity for an out of stock item, it says we have adjusted the item to the # we have in stock when you update cart, which was none.

You think they just wouldn't let you type a cart quanity.