Halo 3 Image Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Savanna, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

As the game has a Image upload system, I know people are gonna use it. I will kick it off with my test image and Profile Image as it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Can you get video clips from it? I have a great clip of where I sniped a guy and he did backflips.

EDIT: Doesn't look like it. But you can have your account d/l clips and stuff the next time you go on halo from Bungies site, which is pretty cool.

EDIT 2:

[​IMG]

:lol 

If that's too big for anyones connection, let me know.

3. Kalyx triaD

Kalyx triaD R-Tyme Entertainment

Jeep Wars Intro w/ Pics!

[​IMG]
    What's crackin, lil bitches? Kalyx here, ready to tell you all about Jeep Wars; a game variant me and my buds enjoyed in Halo CE and Halo 2. The deep game editing options in Halo 3 makes this the greatest Jeep Wars yet!

[​IMG]
    Isn't Valhalla beautiful? This is the site of Jeep Wars! Carnage will ensure very shortly, but first some info from the purple dude.

[​IMG]
    Jeep Wars is a Team-Slayer gametype, dedicated to and built around the Warthog.

[​IMG]
    The first rule of JW is: You don't talk about Jeep Wars. The second rule of JW is...

[​IMG]
    YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT JEEP WARS! Sorry, had to do it.

[​IMG]
    The real first rule of Jeep Wars is the only real rule. An Honor Rule that you DO NOT ATTACK ANYBODY OR ANYTHING WHILE ON FOOT. This may feel restrictive at first, but this is the essence of Jeep Wars and why its so fun.

[​IMG]
    You may only attack on the Warthog's turrent...

[​IMG]
    Or in the passenger seat, the only spot where you get to use your default weapons! See that hammer? I wonder when I'll get to do a drive-by melee kill...

[​IMG]
    At all times there are four Warthogs on the map. A true Jeep Wars game features four teams of three, each team with a Warthog. Choose your driver carefully, they're the key to victory!

[​IMG]
    Thanks to Halo 3's Forge, your team will start with a fresh 'Hog right in front of them! Notice the Tripmine at the side? "But I thought we couldn't fight on foot..." Patience, Jeep Warrior!

[​IMG]
    There's also Two-Way Teleporters I called 'GTA Ports' for this game. They'll lead you to another team's spawn area. But remember, you can't battle on foot! This network of GTA Ports gives a respawned player a chance to steal another team's 'Hog if they're not there to claim it! A team with two Jeeps has double chances to win, don't they!?

[​IMG]
    Another new feature in Jeep Wars are One-Way Teleporters called 'Great Escape Ports'.

[​IMG]
    When a fully loaded Warthog is bullying you, run for the hills literally! A Great Escape Port waits at the edge of a cliff... be brave!

[​IMG]
    If you make it, you'll be zipped to a safe spot nearby. "Nearby? Why not far away?!" That's the best part...

[​IMG]
    ...Watching your own Great Escape as your bullies hopefully have a harsh landing! Remember to find cover before they recover, they won't be too happy!

[​IMG]
    Behold! That Tripmine Equipment you seen? That's your only defense against the Warthogs when on foot. Timed right and you could score a Triple Kill! Remember: Jeep Wars' appeal is based on honoring that 'On-Foot' regulation. Trust me!

[​IMG]
    Well that's all for now. Look for a Saved Film of a Jeep Wars contest in my File Share area soon, as well as plenty of clips! You can also find my Jeep Wars Map and Game Edit there as well. Next time I'll talk about the actions I took against expected spawn camping, and the arcade-sport nature of Jeep Wars' scoring and 'Four Quarter' gametime. Until then, this is Kalyx triaD 360 rolling out!

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    hah

awesome screenshots man

and "jeep wars" sounds pretty neat

5. Kalyx triaD

Thanks. Can't wait to take some action shots and record some wicked moments.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sweet pics Kalyx.

I've made up a game, but it's a little tough (and kinda silly). The map only has rockets and handguns, but there's a catch. All the rockets are placed out of reach with explosive barrels next to them, and the only way to get them down is to sacrifice a few rounds of pistol ammo at the barrels, and hopefully knock a launcher down.

If people want rockets, they have to work for them, but will be rewarding since most other players will be stuck with handguns.

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you need anything special to get the screen shots and videos over to your PC? I haven’t explored it much but I would like to play around with that if I can.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Slightly off-topic, but my cousin and I want to build an ATV offroading racing level. No combat, though combat can ensue if people disagree... that's not forbidden... as a matter of fact,if someone wants to dispute the winner of a race.. All the better.

9. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I worked out how to get screen shots but not video clips. Here are three shots from last night.

This rocket will end up killing Kickback.
    [​IMG]

Chaos Muffin and I getting jacked up.
    [​IMG]

Shiply can fly!
    [​IMG]

10. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love how your sig is the rocket that "will end up killing Kickback" heheh

11. Atomsplitter

You can't get the videos to your computer (as far as I know), I had to take about 25 screenshots to make that gif up above.

12. MikeTSI

MikeTSI TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I was in that game, cool!

13. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    EDIT:
    Ooops.

Wrong thread.

Um... cool pix!

14. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Savanna

Already changed my armor as I unlocked some more. Have 3 parts of 4 for the Hayabusa set now. I am one of those unlocky people were my images dont show up on there site like its supposed to so I only have a few right now.

[​IMG]

16. Atomsplitter

Even though it says that itll show the most recent screenshots on the Bungie page, none of my stuff shows up unless I put it in my file sharing. Don't know if i'm just doing something wrong, or something else.

17. Kalyx triaD

Me too.

Be careful about spoiler pics!!!

18. Savanna

Seems to be a common issue. They have a thread on Bungie's site for it. Some say putting in some file shares, then images after that should work right on the recent upload.

19. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Alright, now I have to play around and try to figure out how to get the screen shots. Though most of them will be me getting blown up. LOL

20. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

The skulls you can find in single player work just like the oddball in MP (mostly a 1 hit kill).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]