Halo 3 action clix figures, anyone have these?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by SPLIT LIP, Nov 6, 2007.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    They're awesome! I just got a pack today (and the battle damaged warthog with Cheif and blue Spartan) and I think they're some of the coolest collectables I own.

So far I've got:

Red Spartan with Beam rifle. (who I'm thinking of repainting into the Chief, what do you think?)

Grunt with plasma pistol.

Camo Elite with sword.

Marine with Battle rifle.

And the Arbiter with Beam rifle.

Hopefully I can get an idividual Cheif or the Hunter pack. (so cool) Also, does anyone have pics of the Banshee vehicle pack? I've heard it mentioned on the site but I've never seen it.

Anyone else have these?

2. CrossRook

CrossRook Well-Known Member

Don't repaint, you'll stumble on a real chief soon enough. I know I did. I've got about 50 of these suckers. Rarest ones:

Heretic Leader
    Honor Guard Elite
    Active Camo Arbiter
    #055 Chief with no rarity symbol

I've got a jive ton of Spartans (Red and Blue), but hardly any campaign enemies.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I know, after posting that the official site loaded and showed just how many Cheif's there are. I got a couple more boxes, but I'm saving them for Christmas, so I could already have a Cheif or two.:p  Vehicle packs are hard to come by, though. The store I got my BD warthog from just had one other BD warthog and that's it. No Hunters or even that Banshee that supposedly exists.:( 

It's that Scarab I really want. Talk about utter badassery.:eek:  Once I get it and lots more of these, I'm setting up a huge display with the humans and Elites mounting an Attack against it.:p 

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Saw the Scarab when they were revealed at SDCC this year.....

Not a big Halo fan (think it is a decent enough series, just painfully overrated), though I like miniatures to an extent...

That thing is just amazing though, and it was HUGE.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I've got a whole shelf full of 'em in epic battle mode plus the two available vehicle packs and the hunter set. Don't plan on playing the actualy tabletop game with 'em though, will probably just leave them en masse on display. They're really kickass for that at least.
    Oi, and Banshee ain't comin' out till January Splitty ;) 
    DN

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    No banshee till January? Aww man, oh well, it can be a birthday gift.:D 

When you say two different vehicle packs plus the hunters, do you mean the two different Warthogs? (BD, non-BD)

The Scarab is set to come out this month, that's everywhere, right? (Canada, US)

7. Dinobot Nuva

News Credits:
    Dunno bout the Scarab, saw the price tag and really stopped caring about it. Its VERY nice...but freaking expensive as hell. I'll just wait for the smaller Mcfarlane one.
    Finally managed to get some pics of mine though-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DN

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Damn! Where'd you get all those regular Halo 2 figs (like the Arbiter) Did you buy them localy or online?

Maybe one day I'll have that many Halo clix. One day...

9. Dinobot Nuva

News Credits:
    My brother and I used to order Joyride's figures by the case load through Gamestop or Rhino Games. Once one stopped carrying them and the other store ceased to exist I went to ordering them from the local comic store by the case load again. I plan on doing the same thing with Mcfarlane's figures.
    As for the Clix, I buy them from the comic store too, they seem to keep a fresh supply, if they're ever out I hit up a downtown collectable game shop or Target for more.
    They're not much as stand alone pieces IMO, but if you get a big army built up they can make for some impressive displays.
    DN