Halloween (NOT the movie).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paladin, Sep 4, 2007.

1. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:
    Went to the local Walmart today and they had a lot of Halloween merch out. The had guite a few inflated lawn ornaments (like the ones you used to just see around Xmas like the huge snow globes) including a big stagecoach and a creepy house you can walk through.

Am I the only one who feels those things are just a huge waste of energy? Yeah they may look ok, but it seems like so much energy used just to have a lawn decoration.

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Excellent that Halloween stuff is showing up. I may need to get some more fog machines.

Also, since its mentioned here, I'm glad I have not yet seen any Christmas stuff yet. The lengthinesses of the "Christmas Season" has been severely pissing me off for the past couple of years. I'm just so unbelievably sick of it!!

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

What are you up to?

4. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

A couple store have the candy and some decorations out, but when are they going to put out the horror DVD displays. I want the Haunted School trilogy.

5. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

Yeah they have... and Halloween is my favorite holiday. Period. No if ands of buts.

Candy corn and Costco pumpkin pies are what make this holiday. You can not deny, the pie from Costco.

I plan on working on a mask of my avatar wolf-demon.. thing and wearing it with a black trench coat and scaring the b-jebus out of all the children who come onto my porch. After they get some candy, of course. I'm not that cruel.. yet.

6. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Halloween night gets some crazy decorations at my house. I think I have 3 fog machines myself. Last year I had 6 or 7 due to borrowing some from an ex neighbor who was not using them.

What do I do with all these? Put them all over the place. Some are attached those empty styrofoam boxes used to transport vaccines to hospitals. These boxes have are packed with dry ice and have a fan in them to blow the fog out. This keeps the fog low to the ground like in an old horror movie. And it looks pretty damn cool.

7. GoblinWhirlwind

GoblinWhirlwind The Killer Joke

I love the entire feeling around Christmas more, but Halloween is awesome too. I like all the decorations and whatnot, and that's also when the trees are super bright colors and leaves are just beginning to fall.

8. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Who's already started working on their costumes? I'm reusing a good portion of my Moltar costume from last year, adding a diving bulb head and a drill arm.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm gonna be Cybertron Crosswise and then i'll wear it again at Transformerscon next year, i just need a black shirt with pants and i custom helmet.