Half_Bot's Generations Previews

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Half_Bot, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Half_Bot

Half_Bot Well-Known Member

Well I have finished the second installment of the preview for my "Transformers Generations" story. This was originally meant to be a three part story, but it looks like it is turning into a five part arc because there is just way too many characters and plot twists to fit into three mini-books. Soooooo here ya go. Enjoy.

Generations Preview I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfKRsICgLnQ

Generations Preview II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkS12tjRcU

"Till All Are One"

2. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Interesting take on the story. I felt the vids were well done and look forward to the follow up.

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Awesome work man!!!!

4. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    What is going to be the final Generations product that this is previewing? Written work, longer videos, something else? I like your take on the story and look forward to future installments.

5. Half_Bot

The final product will at this time be a written work. BUT my hope is that someone somewhere will like the story enough to turn it into something alot more visual, because the pictures I have in my head would be awesome to see and frankly alot of these pictures I am using now are good enough as well. :wink: 

6. Wheels

Wheels Cammy's Boy Toy

Very nice. A marked improvement over your first second preview. :cool: 

The music really brings the tension up another notch. :rock 

The first preview, still stands on it's own merits, of course. :thumb 

What I really like, other than the visuals, is your selection and use of music. The first one, mainly TF movie music, is an excellent introductory tool. But with the second, you broke away from the TF music, and this is a very good thing. By doing this, your not restricting yourself, IMO, and forcing your visuals and story to comform to the generizations found throughout the TF Mythos, but enriching it through your creativity and own personal style.

The storytelling is also well thoughtout. I enjoy how you weave BW show and comics, and GI Joe crossovers, with the G1 shows, comics, and movie, into a cohesive and believable over-all complete story arc.

Can't wait to see more. :D 

7. Half_Bot

Thanks. This project really will be a big mixed bowl of different aspects of the shows, comics, and movie. Glad you enjoy.:D 

8. Half_Bot

Anyone know where I can find a summary of the Beast Wars show, pre beast machines or whatever that next part was called. I am G1 all the way and never was more then an occasional viewer.