Half-randomness just for the fun of it. By Fez

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Fez Findie, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios Well-Known Member

Dang it's been a while... maybe I should at least TRY and get back into the photocomicing...

Don't know if I can get any new figs for use for it...

Eh, maybe when I get some time.

2. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Some people are just incurably deluded or cynical.

No, its everyone being sissy idiots if you ask him.

Depends on to whom... though not seein' this helpin' his ass much.

What a bad syndrome to catch ^^

Wheee :D 

Yeah, put to lead a ground force back then, hmmm...

If its not overcrowded.

Bluntness.

^^

Yes.

=3

Good luck either way.

Here's something I should have done earlier, sorry I derped ^^; Now currently goin' through nominations myself.

[​IMG]

2018 TFW Funnies Awards Comic

Also, need to do somethin' else as well to show my comic passed a milestone.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

And there you have it, femmes and gentlemechs just joining in and long time TFW2005 Funnies fanatics and flagellants (Ed. Note: Come to think of it, "Fanatics & Flagellants" sounds like a cool name for a pen-and-paper c. 1996 Diablo 1-style Dungeons & Dragons retroclone if you want my two cents. Assuming some punkaft trademark-jumpers didn't beat me to the Health Elixir first, that is.): with this ultra-vulgar display of disgustingly bad table manners from Doctor Ratchet, Berserker and G2 Dragstrip, scarfing down on fast food like their afterburners depended on it even before the Awards Ceremony, burping at Bumblebee like the creation factories forgot to install good behavior chips in them when under construction and the "good" Doctor praying to the Porcelain Throne on his fellow Findie Countrymechs, we already have Findie "Country" as an extra strong contender for Most Obnoxious Funnies Country of 2018 and another year in the long, shameful and sorry history of stays in the DoomPrime Country Hall of Shame!

Yessiree, femmes and gentlemechs of all levels of insanity (levels of insanity transcending Lovecraftian and Youdon'wannaknow included): if Decepticon Saboteur Apeface's motto "Obnoxiousness is not a problem, it is an art." is right, boy, have we at TFW2005 got our winner-of-a-loser in Findie "Country" here when it all boils down to the art of extreme obnoxiousness: a real Super Mega Biohazardous BO Nightmare of a "Nation" armed with enough new and sickeningly interesting ways to make even the sanest of femmes and mechs (to use a phrase from our dear friend of ours and mine Autobus Prime of Blurry Robot Theater) clear the Edge with the grace of an Olympic vault champion and launch already insane lunatics into the Final Frontier of Psychodom and Beyond in speeds exceeding even Ludicrous Speed to start a New Alien Wars whose already lasercore-stopping parade of cardinal sins worthy of a full-scale continent-burning Holy War from the Inquisition under the nation's (admittedly non-existent (like Findie "Country"'s sanity, humane table and toilet manners and general basic human rights)) ammo belt is loaded to the teeth with such incendiary muititions like (read 'em 'n weep for the sparks of Findie "Country", boils and gargoyles...):

• Worst Cosmic Joke For "Leadership" (The Duum(ed)virate (Meanimus Prime and Megajerk))
    • Order of Kervokian for Worst Maniacal Medical Malpractice ("Doctor" Ratchet of FC Hospital)
    • Worst Whinosaurus Rex of an "Air Commander" (Little F-15 Eagle Princess Starscream)
    • Worst Mother Of All Military Clusterfrags (The 2014 FC/Bastion Dispute Match)
    • Worst Traumatizing Desecration of A Childhood Hero (Nervous Battletrainwreck of an Ex-Governor of Findie "Country" Daimos)
    • Worst Laughable "Police" Farce to Hit The Streets Slippin' (The FCPD (minus Strongarm and Mach Alert))
    • Worst Galactic Excuse for A "Military Machine" (The Findie "Country" "Armed" Farces)
    • Worst Vile Violation Of All Sanitation, Cleanliness and Health Codes Imaginable (Gigantion Metroplex, Animated Leader Bulkhead, bascially any Findie Countrymech in any given day)
    • Worst Disgrace To The Memory of The Heroes of the Alien Wars (Findiemus Prime of the Duum(ed)virate, Post-Alien Wars)
    • Worst Military Dictator to Ever Plague Our Fair Universe (Megajerk of the Duum(ed)virate)
    • Worst Plague of Out-Of-Control Heavily-Armed-To-The-Teeth Anarchic Psychoes (The "Citizens" of Findie "Country" in general)
    • Worst Living Breathing Collection of All Things Just Plain Wrong in The 'Net (Findie Metroplex, Megajerk)
    • Worst Case Of "That's What You Get For Being Born With The Fallout Perk "Bloody Mess"" (The Alien Wars)
    • Worst Slap In The Face of Respect to the Elderly Machinery (The 555-DROPMORTUUS Coffin Sniper Incident against Gigantor)
    • Worst Crash Test Dummy of Extreme Ultraviolent Superpointless Violence (FCPD Officer (and Terminally Incurable Optimist) Holi Stakeout)
    • Worst Neanderthal Military Junta of A "Neighboring Nation" (The Bastion Universal Militia (BUM))
    • Worst Ultimate Excuse To Start A New Alien Wars Altogether (The Floating Continent of Ruination as she stands today)
    ... and last but not beast...​
    • The DoomPrime Country Hall of Shame (2007-2017)
    O, long may thy Parade of Armageddon-Scale Cataclysmic Failures march on (and long may thee take further punishment that would turn a planet into another Oort Cloud), Findie "Country"...

For TFW2005 and TDNN, this is your Main Mech in the Frontlines and Host With The Most UltimateOptimus hanging up the headset 'till next TFW2005 Funnies Awards next year, signing off, saying "All Clear On The Findie Country Front (but not for very long)" and loggin' the shock outta here before the Resident Evil Style F22 Nuclear Bombing on Findie Country begins!

(Think I'm being a cheapshooter, femmes and gentlemechs? Stay tuned... 'cuz you ain't seen nothin' yet!)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dropkick

Dropkick Pie fanatic

Google+:
    YouTube:
    :lolol 
    That was disgustingly hilarious.

5. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YAY FUNNY AWARDS!!!!!!!!!. Needs to pick up the job and pace on own photocomic to make the funny awards because why not

And disgustingly funny :lol 

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    The best kind of humor :lol 

7. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Well, at least someone suffered worse than Bumblebee, here. :lol 

8. King Waspinator

King Waspinator Well-Known Member

:lol  :lol  very nice

9. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    :lol  Guess that's what you get for eating a burger bigger than your torso. Ick.

10. Argroh Valdios

the belch would have been fine on it's own, but ya had to add in the hurl, didn't ya?

11. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

.... Guess can be thankful for plenty of awards? Like Homer Simpson in his high school reunion? :D 
    Thankies X3 As opposed to just disgusting?

=D

Beats nihilistic violent humor inserted out of laziness and for the point of simply disgusting you.

For once, yes.

X3

And burp too much right after.

You know me.

[​IMG]

On 2018 TFW Funnies Awards

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dropkick

Dropkick Pie fanatic

Google+:
    YouTube:
    :lol 
    Megatron always ruining the fun!

13. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:

14. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Rest in peace, Fez Findie. He lived a comic creator (I think) and died from a nerd brick to the skull.

15. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

When your biohazardously obnoxious antics get the approval of only the biggest rust-eaten motherboardfraggin' Titan Class bucket of Primusmelted steamin', stinkin' slag this side of the Liege Maximo himself, Megajerk of the Duum(ed)virate, my dear Fez Findie, you know... oh sweet post-apocalyptic Primus, you just KNOW... you must be doing your job right.

Oh. And I didn't know you could retrofit a Future Century Mobile Trace System into a Universal Century Zeon Mobile Suit like your Fez-Adorned Z'Gok. For the sake of scratching that itch no doubt.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  16. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Fez when will you learn, not even you can get away from your randomness.

17. Starfire22

Starfire22 The PoohFather

News Credits:
    A Z Gok with a fez (?). I love it.

Also, you should probably kbow better than to visit the crazies that is your universe.

18. King Waspinator

King Waspinator Well-Known Member

19. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Yells at Clouds

News Credits:
    That was a lot of vomit...

20. Argroh Valdios

I am reminded again that I need more Zaku...