Half-randomness just for the fun of it. By Fez

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Fez Findie, Feb 2, 2008.

1. 8bitboy

8bitboy Well-Known Member

I'd be jealous of your recent haul if I knew more. (Reads up on tfwiki) OK now I'm jealous.

2. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

What'cha gonna do, seems like any Black version of Tracks ends up some kinda limited/hard-to-get edition.

Those flashbacks will be coming when I get to'em, patience. Much backlog. And they gonna be here and there as there's already been a few flashbacks durin' the comic.

^^

Yah, and will return eventually.

And I say... Good. There's things collectorwise I'm salty about like the crap situation of TF Toys in Finland << So gotta get something myself to make people feel jealous at ME instead.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016 at 1:24 PM
  3. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

The most evil of ALL tasks, the raking of the leaves...

4. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

Well, there you have it, femmes and gentlemechs: Cyclonus, Nightstick and Scourge, sentenced by order of His Dishonor, Findie Megatron of the Duumvirate, to autumn leaf-raking duty at Megatron's Big Mansion of Doom (cool name for a Halloween horror house, no? I bet it's full of Findie "Country"-brand horrors so downright rude, it's scary...), complete with glowing neon sign... powered by enough Plutonium to turn the surrounding neighborhood into a post-nuke urban nightmare out of the Fallout games. Hey, it's a thankless job, but somebot's gotta do it.

Look on the bright side of life though, you three: at least you aren't doing eight trials of increasing humiliation and indignity, building up to a "reward" guaranteed to wake the dead - unlike a certain F-15 '14 FC VS Bastion Dispute Match Loser...

Anybody wanna wager the reward to Screamer for surviving the Eight Trials will be "You know what? I might as well go ahead and marry you anyway." from Megajerk? Starting at 20000 Energon Chips, people.

And again, there you have it, femmes and gentlemechs: yet another shameful display of typical Findie Country behavior. What you have just seen happens every Primusmelt solar cycle.

Having gotten that outta the way, since Halloween, All Saints' Eve, is very well nigh upon us, I suppose it is high time we started a brand new holiday, starting in Alt UO-0506 and DoomPrime Country and spread throughout the Multiverse, Findie Country included (if Primus be willing): Alien Wars Memorial Day. A holiday created to honor the loving memory of the brave heroes and heroines, men, women, children, machines and aliens alike, who have sacrificed their very lives to vanquishing once and for all the infernal alien nemesis that befell upon this beautiful planet Earth many good years ago and the noble sacrifices they have made in protecting the future of our planet and our race... delivering Salvation paid for in their blood. Moments of silence in memory of the dark, bloodsoaked, radiationdrenched, wartorn days of the New Dark Age of the Alien Wars and the grueling, heart- and gutwrenching battles fought for the very future of our world.

Honor the memory of the Heroes of the Alien Wars, femmes and gentlemechs... while we still have a future.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016 at 3:28 PM
  5. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Well-Known Member

Big Evil Mansion........we have to get a visual of that (with Prowl's luck, it's probably right across the street from the Police Station and near the Potato Salad Parties Headquaters.....)