Half off or more on CITY BOTS/COMBINERS and More!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by wingheaven7, Sep 5, 2016.

1. wingheaven7

wingheaven7 Well-Known Member

Hi all and welcome.

Its time to offload a ton of amazing things at deeply discounted prices. everything I sell is in perfect shape. If theres an issue I will specifically detail every little flaw. I generally only have one of whatever I'm selling, so once its gone its gone for good.

You may ask, why are his prices so low? Quick answer, I need the money ASAP and I figure, who will be able to resist buying these hot items at these ridiculously low prices. Some items are at less than half their current online asking price. Seriously, all items must go!!!

Please read the following helpful info:

• All items sold come from my personal collection and have been opened and displayed but rarely played with. Generally they are all in mint condition but opened.

• Shipping to the 48 States is a flat $5. Buy one small thing $5shipping. Buy everything I have all at the same time, $5 shipping.
      Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping fees will be whatever the actual cost is via the USPS online shipping calculator.

• Payment is always done via paypal. Shipping is processed through paypal, that way you get paypal notifications for shipping updates etc. You will always get a tracking number from me. If the item is very high dollar (usually $150-$200 and up) I will add delivery confirmation and insurance at no additional cost to you.

• My home is smoke, and other odd smells, free. When ever I do display figures they are in a glass enclosure away from sunlight. Items will not arrive smelly, dusty or whatever other kind of gross is out there.

• Any item listed and still on this page is up for grabs. Only when an item is marked "sold" is it gone for good. Items are only marked Sold when payment in full arrives via paypal.

PM me with any and all questions.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  2. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Those are some insane prices man! $200 for all six Throttlebots is an absolute steal, it's just a shame I only need Wideload :lol 

3. wingheaven7

Darn, I wish I could sell just it to you. Really need to offload all this stuff. Maybe you could buy the set then sell off the rest for a small profit? I dunno. Just really looking to get rid of everything listed asap. Spread the word and thanks for looking!

4. wingheaven7

Bump because who doesn't want to be shown good deals on a Monday morning

5. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

Hey man..,...I PM'ed ya twice! Holla back. :)