Minor/Repaint: Hailstorm: Femme, Seeker, Possible Double Agent, Any Questions??

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by warriorpriest, Jul 29, 2008.

1. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Many years ago on the planet Cybertron two transformers were brought online. Siblings born mere nanoclicks after each other. One would become well know as the Decepticon seeker who instead of using his powerful missiles to take down his enemies, he uses his head. Literally. Yes I am talking about Ramjet. There is a little known fact about Ramjet and that is he has a twin. A twin sister to be exact. Hailstorm is her name. She took her name and color from the purple acidic hailstorms that sometime plague the southern pole of Cybertron. She as an attitude that tends to drive people away. She however uses this to cover up the fact she really has a heart of gold.
    During a Decepticon raid on an Autobot base that went terribly wrong several seekers barely made it out alive. One was thought to be dead. As Starscream and Hailstorm were the only two that knew of all the attack vectors he was quick to accuse her as the double agent the Cons has been searching for. This lead to a fight between Ramjet and Starscream. They nearly ripped each other apart until Megatron stepped in to stop them.
    Hailstorm though dead was in fact just in stasis lock buried under tons of rubble and debris. She remained that way until she was later discovered by an Autobot raiding party lead by Elita-One. Elita ordered her to be taken back to base where they would nurse her back to health. Several 'Bots did not like the idea of a Con being in their base but Elita knew there was something different about her. After all where did the Intel that lead to several successful missions come from? No one ever knew. So there was at least a chance that she would not open fire the minute she revived.
    After Hailstorm regained her strength Elita blinded her optics and returned her to the surface. Hailstorm informed Elita she must find her brother, but she would not forget the mercy she was shown. Hailstorm tracked her brother to a little backwater planet called Earth. She finally found her brother. Secretly scanning him and taking a copy of his alt mode she was unsure what step to take next. She watched her brother from afar committing crimes of various nature. How would he react she wondered to her still being alive? Would he be angry?? Joyful?? Did he suspect her for the ambush?? What if he learned her best kept secret?? Would he turn on her??.... (to be continued?)

Now onto the pics. Wait you mean you thought this was a fan fic?? Why no it is that and more. It is a custom figure gallery as well. I made this Hailstorm for a very close friend of mine. She was made with a classics Ramjet body and Starscream's head and cockpit. A lot of the sharp corners was rounded off to give a more femme look. To further that look the head, nose, chin was modified and the waist was trimmed. Here are pics of her and her brother. Even one where she gives him foot to face love. Enjoy.
    Thank you,
    Warrior

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i really like it. to be honest not so keen on the lips, but that is how you saw this figure so glad you went with it. we need more femseekers.
    and the bio IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT>

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Wow great work on the custom and the story!

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    very pretty, what kinda purple is that? Reminds me of my Microburst a bit.

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Hey She need a name charge that name aready by a Blue Rainmaker.

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow!!!.....I really enjoyed that read!...I mean, that was a well written bio!...I was kinda bummed when I saw "to be continued"

Cant wait to read the rest of it!!

Now, the custom....I like it a lot...the colors look really nice....and its just enough mod work to make her a little different from her Bro, Ramjet.

Very cool work, both written and custom :thumb 

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I agree wholeheartedly here. I'm not keen on the lips either (the mold really isn't "feminine"), but otherwise you've got a custom full of win! Great job buddy! Keep em coming! :thumb 

8. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Props!!!

9. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice! i love seein new fembots

10. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    It is actually 3 different paints. I went for a streaked look i guess you could say as the purples overlap each other in streaks for a 'storm' appearence. I used a Krylon purple for base and undercoat, an older games workshop paint called nausiating blue (which to me is more of a purple then blue), and finally a GW warlock purple to finish it off.

My custom my name. And how do you know the blue rainmaker is called Hailstorm?

thxs. :D  Though to me the head is femme. It looks like a head of hair over a robo face. I colored the lips to give her a more femme look.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Myself and her new owner are both pleased with her.