Had Megatron never returned who you think should had lead the cons in the sequels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Apr 8, 2012.

?

who?

1. Starscream

46.0%
  2. Soundwave

3.2%
  3. Someone else

34.9%
  4. Megatron is the only one who can lead them!!

4.8%
  5. im fine with Megs returning, but i do think it would be interesting with of those 2 in that role

4.8%
  6. does not care

6.3%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i had a random thought, had Megatron never returned from the death in ROTF. who you think should had led the Cons in the sequels Starscream or Soundwave (or someone else in case). do you think it would had been more interesting or cool to have Starscream or Soundwave in the main antagonist role (evne through they would had been secodnary villians due to Fallen and Sentinel)

i myself was fine and glad Megs returned, but sometimes i do think it would be interesting to see Starscream or Soundwave beign one of the Main villians.

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Someone else, someone new.

EDIT: Missread the OP. Meant STARSCREAM!

3. starscreamfreak

starscreamfreak Member

starscream would finally get what he wants

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    Starscream.

They should have waited until DOTM to resurrect Megatron.

6. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I'd say Starscream in RotF, as he makes a deal with the devil to restore Cybertron, only to abandon the Fallen when he decides that it isn't worth it.

For DotM, Shockwave would come along and kill Starscream for reneging on the deal, stating that Starscream wimped out and that you must do whatever it takes to win. He would be the one who made the deal with Sentinel Prime behind Megatron's back, and the two would be equal partners who agree on the goals and on the brutal but (in their mind) necessary methods.

What all three of these villains would have in common is that they hate and fear Megatron, the man who dragged Cybertron down into the abyss. It preserves Megatron's reputation as the most feared and vicious Transformer to ever walk Cybertron's surface.

7. ThatCrazyGuy

ThatCrazyGuy Well-Known Member

I like this idea.

I always felt they brought Megs back too soon. It should had been a tease at the end of ROTF after Fallen's defeat, ( with Soundwave, with little hope, going down there to get him) to go into DOTM if anything.

8. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Starscream would be one badass leader, but I'd definatley miss Megatron for sure.

9. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey robots turn me on

We would finally get the chance to see a competent Starscream lead.

10. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

Starscream, but only if they had developed him like his comic character in "Reign of Starscream"!

11. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

Before ROTF, someone came up with this epic fake script for part 2. In it, a civil war between Megatrons troops and Cons loyal to Starscream breaks out on Cybertron. Near the end of the movie, Megatron and Scream duke it out. After Scream gets gutted, you see his army arriving to earth and Starscream proclaims his victory over Megatron before he dies. Would have been epic!

12. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Not a bad idea.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Shockwave

14. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

All hail Galvatron

15. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Starscream. Starscream was boss in the first movie, easily dispatching Ironhide, Ratchet and Bumblebee.

He wouldn't be much of a match for Optimus (can anybody be in Bayverse?), but yet again, Megatron didn't do much in sequels (other than backstabbing when he's not looking), either.

16. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

Thanks.

17. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can bet you anything they definitely considered galvatron for TF2. Would of made tf2 more watchable.

18. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:

The Fallen?

19. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

it would have been cool, and then bring back megatron at the end of DOTM. Like one said bring him back but bring him back meaner and badder than ever but maybe at the end of ROTF, give the film a cliffhanger, and round the film off in number 3 with one more stand off in DOTM.

Heck we could have had sentinel appear ROTF working with the fallen and starscream, and when optimus defeats the fallen, sentinel retreats has he knows he cannot defeat jetfire optimus, and retreats with starscream, leaving it up to the fallen to fight optimus and helps resurrect megatron at the end ROTF.

And in DOTM, we have the same basic plot but it is tweaked a bit. Sentinel returns plotting with the resurrected megatron, but we do not have shockwave in the film it is megatron doing all the damage, megatron and optimus have a mini fight when megatron try's to regain the technology, while sentinel starts planning in how to regain the pillars. And instead of optimus defeating both megatron and sentinel, megatron and optimus have a battle instead of having shockwave in the film. They have an epic showdown which is a distraction for optimus, but optimus manages to shoot megatron when megs looks like he has the upperhand, but it takes megatron by surprise and optimus's gun that optimus uses takes out megatron. Optimus goes after sentinel they have the same showdown, but sentinel does not cut off optimus's arm, but optimus manages to counter sentinel's huge weapon and some how manages to cut sentinel's arm off, sentinel gives the same speech and optimus says a bit more and then blows sentinel's head off. Megatron has retreated by the time the pillars and cybertron are destroyed, as he knows he cannot win, and megatron flys away from earth with nothing left

It would have been fantastic to see how big of a role sentinel plays in ROTF and DOTM, and see how many times the 2 prime's clash with each other

20. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    It doesn't matter who would have led the Decepticons because he would have turned into a bullet sponge.