Hacking threats to TFW2005?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Tyrannosaur, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Has TFW2005 ever been hacked and/or is susceptible to hacking? How would something like that happen? Would something like that also possibly give me a virus on my computer?

No I don't plan on hacking TFW :lol  nor do I know how, it's just out of curiousity and from my OCD-ness. A message board I used to be on was hacked and shut down recently, and apon visiting the site I got a virus that forced me to delete a whole bunch of stuff on my computer (Thankgod I backed most of it up on a seperate disc) and I don't want to see that happen here.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    TFW works on a daily basis to ensure the site is as secure as it can be.

3. Tyrannosaur

Always expect the best from TFW :D 

Thanks. I don't wanna have to go through that again. This really is the only message board I'm on really. Next time I lose everything on a school project thats due in a week I'm gonna kill myself :banghead: 
    2 more questions while I'm at it.

1. I know this seems random, but would it be ok if I started a thread about who users here think would win if all the moderators and administraitors were locked in a pit and forced to fight to the death? Just for fun no offense to anyone here :lol 

2. Would discussion of Astrology be alright? I don't think it ties into any religion. It's spiritual in a way but not in a religious sense (Sort of like how some discuss ghosts here but it doesn't conflict with religion)

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    1. No, it's spam.

2. If a thread of that nature even begins to devolve into religion it will be closed immediately.

5. Tyrannosaur

Aw :( 
    I was so looking forward to that and reading hilarious responses. Sol Fury probably would get most of the votes. Someone with a bad ass user title like "The British Butcher" would clean anyone's clock :lol 

Sol Fury, thats a cool name. I like that. Realistic and metaphorical considering how violent our sun is--- *ADD ALERT*

Nevermind. I guess Astrology would be ok. I'll make sure I warn everyone not to bring religion into it ;) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.