HA Releases/ Speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

OK, any idea when HA Mudflap and Jazz are due out. So far I have 3 HA figures which are awsome (Bumblebee, Skids and Barricade) as for the future, I wouldn't mind if they make HA versions of
    -Blackout: Needs a more stable figure, if not a Leader class verson than this
    -Starscream: Movie didn't have any partners (unless you count holo drivers)
    -Optimus: doubtful
    -Ironhide
    -Ratchet

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    ironhide and rtachet were planend but they got cancelled

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    they were NEVER planned

btw, besides jazz the next one is a blue repaint of HA Sideswipe

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:

they were planned, there is a interview with some takara tomy guys here and they sayed that ironhide and ratchet woudl be the next on the ha lien after bumblebee but due to theri alt mode size they were scrapped

here

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ew-rotf-human-alliance-gravity-bots-more.html

5. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ya original interviews in ToyFare or something with Aaron Archer said Ironhide and Lennox were planned.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    If they continue it after Jazz (which they'd BETTER do), I'm guessing that Jolt or Sideways will be next. I'd love to see Ironhide/Ratchet/Optimus Prime done, but I'm not sure if they'd create another size class for them in order to preserve scale.

7. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HA Soundwave with Ravage. We have enough AutobotxHuman sets already.

Barricade and Frenzy need allies too :p 

8. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sideways & Alice would be a possibility. I know they didn't appear together but he's the only other Con car & she'd fit the human part even if she is a pretender. I'd prefer they include both the human & the robot version of her.

9. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

This soundwave is superior!

10. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only two human-bot matchups that've fit at all in terms of movie plot have been Bumblebee & Sam and Barricade & Frenzy. I don't think we need to focus too heavily on that sort of thing anymore.

Bumblebee and Sam
    Skids and Mikaela
    Jazz and Lennox
    Sideswipe and Epps
    Mudflap and ONE MAN, ALONE...

Barricade and Frenzy
    Soundwave and Ravage
    Sideways and Alice

Okay, so if there's ever any hope of evening the ratio, we'd need two more Decepticon matchups...

11. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    HA Ratchet was done as a proof of concept. Then Bee was designed, and Ironhide was planned to come after Sideswipe, but he was canned because of the size of the toys they had decided to run with.

A repaint of HA Bee was listed in the Walmart computer system months ago but nothing has come of it yet. Hasbro also mentioned a Blue repaint (Tracks?) of Sideswipe was being worked on at SDCC last year, but again, nothing else so far.

12. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Those are the only cars left, after all.

Ratchet and Ironhide would be great if Hastak could conceptualize a larger size class version of HA. It seems unlikely, but we did get the pickup truck in Alternators.

Right now I'm just amazed there's no repaints yet. They're also sort of running out of humans, although if they reused/repainted some humans, or if they made figures for the less important characters (Sam's parents!), I wouldn't mind it.

13. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Put them in with an HA Rampage. It'd work for a movie scene and get us another Decepticon.

14. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    We absolutely need another Human Alliance 'Con. Barricade is alone in the ranks right now. I say give us Sideways with Alice. Other than that, I can't think of another reasonable HA figure they'd do besides a repaint...which I wouldn't mind, but don't really want.

15. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I hope for Soundwave with Ravage (and a movieverse Laserbeak would be great too), and Grindor with Alice. I expect Recon/Stealth/Offroad Bumblebee and maybe Jolt with Leo if we're lucky.

16. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Ah, I love it when these threads pop up. Great to see the gears turning.

Personally, I think they should round out the human cast with Leo and Jolt- also because Jolt is an awesome car and design and since we've never gotten a good look at him, they can go crazy with it and give us a figure chock-full of articulation and an interesting amount of detail. I'd like to see them actually pull off that weird "double wheel" thigh that Jolt has.

17. LegoNinja

LegoNinja Well-Known Member

I wish! I think I might be the only person who wished we had any other better version of ROTF Rampage but he's huuuuge. A human alliance Rampage would stand...if it could stand... -_o uh, uhm mabye like 10 inches? plus his arm bulk. Ravage could come with him However! :D 
    Whatever the next half-step up from a Leader class would be I suppose.

18. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Do you have any concept of what size HA Blackout, Prime and Starscream would need to be in order to make sure the included partner was the same size as the partners included with other (smaller) HA toys?

It's debatable if the HA line has been successful enough to justify larger toys. They've over shipped Bumblebee, Mudflap and Barricade are scarce and even Skids isn't easily found in some places.

Jumping from a Ha version of a Deluxe class figure to a HA version of a Voyager figure is a stretch. Jumping from the original size class to something the size Prime would need to be is very unlikely, and jumping to something the size Blackout would need to be is complete and utter fantasy.

Instead of deciding what toys you think would be 'cool' and then working backwards in an attempt to justify their creation, think about what size existing toys in sublines already are and if those lines have done well enough to justify larger toys.

It's a lot more plausible than much of what's been mentioned in this thread.

19. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Likely to happen, I'll admit. I'm still hoping for the two aforementioned deluxe upgrades though (Soundwave/Ravage and Sideways/Alice).

20. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I definately can dig me some Sideways and Alice. As well as Jolt with Leo.