Heavy/Scratch: HA Jazz Weaponized (Community WIP request?)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by godzebu, Aug 30, 2011.

1. godzebu

godzebu Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    HA Jazz Weaponized WIP by Zebu

Howdy,

I've always wanted upgrade my HA Jazz and I wanted more than LED Mod (link here). So, on to the "Weaponized" Jazz!!

The concept has been on my mind for awhile and I was finally able to put together some pre-project build.

Here are some of my goals for this thread.

1. It MUST transform (For crying out loud! It's called "TRANSFORMERS" :) ).

2. Weapons can be detached and re-attached during transformation; however, it must be attached (or stored) on the figure once transformation has been completed between modes (alt, weaponized, and robot modes)...no loose accessories.

3. Anything else goes! _____________________________________________________________

Pre-project build

1. Weapons are from DOTM Deluxe Class laserbeak x 2 and DOTM Deluxe Class Topspin.
    2. No glue, drilling, and/or cutting (although I was tempted he he) were done. All pieces are held by either friction or peg hole that happened to fit. As this project progress, I should come up with more perminent way to attach the weapons.
    3. Other than the LED MOD (Click here for link), HA Jazz has no addtional modifications. It is simply mis-(and partially)-transformed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to PM me for idea or better yet, post them here~

Zebu

Attached Files:

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    interesting, looks like a wheeled and weaponized crab, must see the final prodoct for final opinion :) 

3. DOWNFORCE

DOWNFORCE Well-Known Member

Wow thats AMAZING! AWESOME JOB!!

4. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Stig's Asian Cousin

News Credits:
    Lennox has nowhere to sit now :p  I like the concept

5. spartan 3764

spartan 3764 I'm a schoolgirl on the inside. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nice i missed out on this figure but i have skids who's ok

6. godzebu

Ebay:
    I agree with you Chris, I think exposing his claw was a bit too much. As far as the final product....that's anyone's guess since I'm requesting everyone to contribute in on the ideas so this may be one of those MOD that is never ending he he.

Thanks, are you going to work on it too?

Awesome! I've deceived you successfully:)  If you look closely, there is no change in the internal space of the car at all. So Lennox has same space to sit as before (well... so far.... If I internalize the weapons during transformation, then, he may not have space...)

Indeed SKID is also a great HA figure. I would like to weaponize all HA figure eventually :) 

7. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

WOW WOW WOW, after read ur mods (No glue, drilling, and/or cutting), i could call it the most brilliant custom Jazz ever seen!! go to paint it on.

'it s called transformers!!', cant agree ever more! feels great that somebody insist transformer should be fransformable~

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This looks really cool. However, you're not showcasing your custom work (which you stated was your LED installation. Also, others are more than welcome to post HA Jazz customs that are weaponized, but each artist needs to do so in their own thread.

9. godzebu

Ebay:
    Roger that:) ,

I'll change the start post so that it will only show my own work.
    Just wanted to see if we ( rodicons as group) can come up with something cool together. My intention was good I assure you :) .

Changes to start post will be:

1. Removing the mention of community WIP (Exept, I do not know how to change the main title).
    2. Add link to my HA Jazz LED thread (I've stated one already so instead of starting a new one, I'll just link to it).

Thanks for your guidance. As a relatively new member of TFW2005, I have a lot to learn about the forum rule and what have you.

Thanks!

Zebu.

10. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I love these fan stealth modes! I'll have to try decking mine out with Mech Tech weapons...

11. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Stig's Asian Cousin

News Credits:

Hmm you're right my bad, but who needs lennox when you have a stealth force jazz :) 

12. godzebu

Ebay:
    EXACTLY!

I am brain-storming like crazy thesedays to find a way to make these weapons internalized (no room for lennox).... I can feel the smoke coming out of my head he he he...

Stand by for some awesomeness........:) 

13. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I just used the claws on mine to hold a couple weapons. Those were the tightest fit for me. Everything else is kind of loose...